Roberts Move to SA

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Roberts Move to SA

Post by RobertNotBob »

Well as mentioned else where Adelaide has not been good to me since arrival. Been fighting a bad chest infection since arriving which has now got me in Flinders Medical Centre for a couple of days.

Woke up at 3am yesterday with minor stomach pain which got worse as the morning progressed. Had the SIL drive me to Flinders Emergency Centre as I believed I was having a reaction to new tablets prescriped. They admitted me and run different test ruling out heart attack and other bits. They decided to treat as a gastro infection as the pain in the top of the guts just kept getting worse.

Middle of the night and I ended with a few cardio people around who said my heart had gone out of wack and they needed to know why. So now waiting to hear what they want to do and what the gut mob want do. Suppose to have a CT scan of the stomach today so still waiting. Excitement plus but still smiling.

Can not fault the staff here as they have all been excellent. So will be in here at lest till tomorrow and will see what happens.
Cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

You just don't want to go house hunting again do you? Anyway hope you get that chest or yours sorted soon so you can have some scones again :lol: Whoops maybe it was the last lot that got you in there, jam and cream maybe??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

No problems Dot willbe down next weekif the weather is good. Should be out of here in acouple of hours cheers Robert
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Robert take care of yourself Keep warm We need to eat Dots scones together again one day
HTFFBO😷😷
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Helen no problems I hope to sample them again next week. Back home now and will post some more tomorrow. Cheers Robert
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Missed yesterday as it was a bit busy, had to do a trip and organize a pick up of table and chairs at Victor harbour. The property owner had the settlement date wrong so they had to be out this week. Had organised for last Saturday but that went by the way, contacted Victor Harbour Removalist who squeezed the pick up in and will store till we can pick up. Excellent service on short notice, thank you.

The lung infection seems to be losing hold and the stomach is still tender from the gastro. Like last time the heart out of rhyme is taking its toll. Very tired , not able to do much and periods of breathing difficulties. If like the last time will take a couple of months to settle down but no surgery this time.

Have a couple of houses on the radar but each has its own difficulties, one is tenanted for another 9 months and the other about 45 minutes away which may be a bit far. Will see what happens this weekend. Take care Robert
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Well for all the crap that has been going on we are now going to sign a contract for our new home tomorrow. Settlement is longer than we wanted but shorter than the sellers wanted. A bit more pressure off so very happy at the moment. Take care Robert
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good luck with your new home Robert .
Bernie .
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi. Congratulations and I hope it all goes smoothly for you. What area did you end up in ?
Cheers John
Dot

Post by Dot »

Housewarming coming up I see ;) Plenty of room for everyone. Congrats to you both
:D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.