My health record.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
native pepper

Re: My health record.

Post by native pepper »

Helen Grose wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:41 am Native Pepper how is the hand doing
HTFFBO [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
Good, can do most things even play some guitar, but have no real strength in it so tend to drop things. My little finger is like a board, that was the one almost severed, it will slowly come good. Not being able to play properly is a pain in the butt, thanks for asking Helen.
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

heard on the wireless today that there will be a considerable charge to "access" your health record if you have opted out........ :shock:
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

bagmaker wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:11 pm heard on the wireless today that there will be a considerable charge to "access" your health record if you have opted out........ :shock:
If you've opted out, you won't have one to access so how can they charge you for something that doesn't exist.
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

native pepper wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:08 am
bagmaker wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:11 pm heard on the wireless today that there will be a considerable charge to "access" your health record if you have opted out........ :shock:
If you've opted out, you won't have one to access so how can they charge you for something that doesn't exist.
I have no doubt they will find a way NP, every other government department charges for something that doesnt exist :roll:
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

bagmaker wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:25 pm
native pepper wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:08 am
I have no doubt they will find a way NP, every other government department charges for something that doesnt exist :roll:

Well they found a way to tax the air that you breathe ..... so anything less than that is a dead cert!

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.