Trump’s latest tanty

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Trump’s latest tanty

Post by Greynomad »

Well diddums!
President of The World has stamped his foot, and is taking his bat & ball home because the Democrats “wouldn’t let him win” negotiations over their Gov’t shutdown. :roll:
Someone should explain to him how a democratic state works...
Sometimes you don’t get everything you want, because more people don’t want it than do.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Tombie

Re: Trump’s latest tanty

Post by Tombie »

Only catch to your post... America isn’t a Democracy.

It’s a constitutional republic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Busman

Post by Busman »

And Aussie proves that your democracy theory is bullshit.
Want to get anything done here, you MUST belong to a minority !!!!!!!!
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It really is getting to a laughable situation that can't continue .... surely :shock: The trip to the troops on the war front as a PR exercise and lying to them about the pay rise he'd put through for them being 10% and them not having had a pay rise for 10yrs. Surly he must realise people will double check anything he says, so why spin B/S? The pay rise was only about 2.5% and it was not 10 yrs ago since they got their last pay rise.
Then the B/S about the public servants who weren't getting paid being mostly Democrat voters, seriously? So is he saying most of the govt dept are actually run by Democrat voters so it's ok they don't get paid over Christmas/New Yr?
I don't see this as a political issue, it is an issue with a an Egomaniac who has serious problems with handling the truth and anything close to factual information ... well that's how I see it anyway :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

American troops have had a payrise evevhy year for over 10 years Poor pathetic little liar who happens to be the most dangerous man in the world.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

RobertNotBob wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:05 am American troops have had a payrise evevhy year for over 10 years Poor pathetic little liar who happens to be the most dangerous man in the world.
Not so sure that he is the most dangerous man in the world, he would need the full backing of the people to reach that level. That "big red button" on his desk only starts a chain that must be connected by those further down the line, they may have their own "Big red button" that triggers a whoopee cushion under his arse to check he isn't totally brain dead ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

HE’S DONE IT AGAIN!!
An hour before the US Speaker of the House of Reps was to board a military plane for a diplomatic trip to Europe and Afghanistan, President Clown cancelled the trip. Her staff were on a bus ready to leave for the Airport.
Just days ago, she urged him to delay his State of the Union address to negotiate over the govt shutdown HE ordered (and blamed on the Democrats... “It’s your fault I hit you!”).
Spoiled brat.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Caught between a rock and a hard place.

Promised a wall during the elections.
Now he's Prez it's almost impossible to keep an election promise ..

BTW Mexico also built a wall some years ago .......... to keep Venezualaians (spelling ?) people out of Mexico

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Greynomad wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:32 pm HE’S DONE IT AGAIN!!
An hour before the US Speaker of the House of Reps was to board a military plane for a diplomatic trip to Europe and Afghanistan, President Clown cancelled the trip. Her staff were on a bus ready to leave for the Airport.
Just days ago, she urged him to delay his State of the Union address to negotiate over the govt shutdown HE ordered (and blamed on the Democrats... “It’s your fault I hit you!”).
Spoiled brat.
There ya go... donkey vote...

For clowns...

Vik... :twisted:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Another good one...!!!

Vik... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)