American thinking...

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Chuck

American thinking...

Post by Chuck »

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately -- illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida...

Not me -- I concentrate on solutions for the problems -- it's a win-win situation.

* Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

* Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levees.

* Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

OK.

Think about these:

1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

COWS.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls.

But they are unable to locate 12 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.

Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

THE CONSTITUTION.

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... why don't we just give them ours?

It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this -- you cannot post..
"'Thou Shall Not Steal';

"Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" , and

"Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians ... it creates a hostile work environment.

Also, think about this ... if you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone –

Stand up and dare to be politically incorrect.

Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
supersparky

Re: American thinking...

Post by supersparky »

Ha Ha, very good Chuck. :lol: :lol: I am really glad that none of that applies in our great country. :roll: :roll:
Except maybe some of the stuff about the 10 Commandments. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

supersparky wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:30 am Ha Ha, very good Chuck. :lol: :lol: I am really glad that none of that applies in our great country. :roll: :roll:
Except maybe some of the stuff about the 10 Commandments. :D
But what about the cow idea? I like that one. :lol: :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It all comes back to my long pig idea, they would be logged and tracked by the dept of agriculture, no need for the moat and moving the soil, turn New Orleans into a big long pig holding yard, maybe like the cattle yards they have now for turning cows into mince meat, they could use the same blending idea as well ;) :lol: surround the long pig holding yards with normal pig holding yards so those in the long pig yards would have something to do while they awaited "processing"
Now, all those living in New Orleans that don't wish to join the "processing" queue could be relocated to the Mexican border. Then the Mexican's can sort out how they control the New Orleans residents from crossing the boarder into Mexico looking for a better life 8-) They certainly wouldn't get treated worse than they have been by the US govt :twisted:
As far as the problem with politicians, lawyers and assorted "Do gooders", when they go to "New Orleans" on a fact finding tour, reclassify them as "long pig" so they get to go through the same "Processing" procedure :D
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Um what did Terry just say? :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji239][emoji239][emoji239][emoji239]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Hear a good one on The Last Leg, an Aussie hosting a British news rubbishing show. An American guest made the comment, "We have had a lot of white Presidents, we have had a black President, but this is the first time we have had an orange President" :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:39 pm Um what did Terry just say? :lol: :lol:
Don't be an American. Unless you subscribe to certain idealogies. :shock: :shock: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

supersparky wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:49 pm
Don't be an American. Unless you subscribe to certain idealogies. :shock: :shock: :roll:
Oh thanks for that explanation BUT what would those ideologies be pray tell. :?
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:33 pm
supersparky wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:49 pm
Oh thanks for that explanation BUT what would those ideologies be pray tell. :?
Ye have to watch a real old movie call "Solent Green" then look up the definition of "Long Pig" and you will be able to follow he whole tongue in cheek suggestions :lol: Actually those parts are probably delicacies in the hands of the right chef ....... ;) If you can push animal guts into a sheep's stomach and call it a national dish, or shove a chicken into a duck cavity and the stuffed duck into a turkey cavity, then cook it up and call it a Truducken, then nothing is really off the menu is it :roll: