Update

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: Update

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes something similar but I thing it a antique that come out of the ark 🤔
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Well after all morning and still no lift disconnected everything charger, battery cable , power and Went back to old Standby agm hook up everything , battery cables bingo power well half power everything on the right hand side works , like the fridge is on the right side, exhaust fan kitchen lights water pump
But for the left [emoji107] all the gauges , more fan no solar control no junsi power
Multi metre solar 20 amp , pl20 nil so fifty / fifty at the moment [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Wayne, if you are trying to recharge the lithium battery and didn't follow the instructions on the other thread about charging each cell separately till they reached 3v before you put the big battery charger on, you probably have a lot of very expensive paper weights now.
Just like I explained on the other thread, if the cells have been drained to less than 2v each, they have to be trickle charged until they reach 3v or the red light on the single cell charger stops flashing. If you have tried to charge them any faster than 1 amp per 100Ah you have probably stuffed them and they will never recharge.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Ok to start with I don’t have one of those fancy charger then taking them out of the bus is a major problem [emoji35]

Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes if they come out I will need some sticky paste then to do it probably will need an electric wire brush to polish up all the brass plus shiny battery tops [emoji383]

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Coolabah1au wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:18 pm Ok to start with I don’t have one of those fancy charger then taking them out of the bus is a major problem [emoji35]

No need to take them out Wayne. Have a look on the website, I think Margaret has photos of how to connect up the alligator clips so you can see what needs to be done.
Margaret received your email about a charger last night, but you'll have to wait till Friday before the post office is open again so she can mail it to you. If you didn't send her an address, best send her another email just to be sure she knows where to send it.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

image.jpg
Not bad for eight without power 🤔🙏👍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Last night work.
BCB87FBA-1C5C-4144-B864-1B6E19445276.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Glad I’m not the only one with phone photo problems... :(
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yep. He's got a Mac too!!!
Well I had a Samsung & had to flip the pic 180 degrees too......
Hey Ray do you know how to do the 'degree' symbol?
BruceS
Mannum, SA