Renewable energy

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Renewable energy

Post by Greynomad »

64735AA4-4877-4AE5-8DE5-4090F9C03F1F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Newcastle George

Re: Renewable energy

Post by Newcastle George »

Ray, you forgot the lead to the appliance. :)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

I've got one of those, 100% efficient and no loses. :shock:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

That isn't renewable energy, that is a perpetual energy flow loop or a practical example of an energy unity, there are better models that include an on/off switch ;) If you plug in an appliance the loop becomes over unity. You also have to plug in a supply to get it going of course, but once it is powered up the appliance should continue to run as normal once the supply is disconnected.
Now we can add in the conspiracy theorist's piece. To plug in a power supply would require a male plug that was powered and probably assembled as a "suicide lead" with a male plug at each end so the lead could be plugged into a power point. The conspiracy theory goes something like, "this is the reason the electricity people have made it illegal for people to make their own power cords, so they can not power up these over unity devices and become energy independent ......"

I'm sure if you contact these conspiracy theorists, for a small fee they will supply you with some of the mind clearing substance that allows you to see with certain clarity that this is all a conspiracy to keep the working man from climbing above his station in life ........ Not sure if the substance comes with a warning not to operate machinery within 24 hrs of using this mind clarifying substance, but it would be an advisable safety warning so the "man" doesn't take large sums of your hard earned cash and your licence to operate any machinery :roll:

Do we have a "conspiracy theories" section on this forum? It might need to be moved there eh :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

If placed in the sun, solar

if in the sink, hydro.

if on a Elvis dash doll, wave.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I have an Elvis dash doll :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Dot wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 pm I have an Elvis dash doll :D
That's a surprise to me I thought you only had a pussie .
Bernie .
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:20 pm If placed in the sun, solar

if in the sink, hydro.

if on a Elvis dash doll, wave.
What about the nodding dog in the back window? Or the bird that drinks from the cup? The bottle of water on the dash that gets too hot to drink is a combination of solar/thermal ;) 8-)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO