President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Greynomad »

Top marks, T1!
You were listening at school...😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:39 pm
supersparky wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:05 pm Terry, we were down in Burnie just in early March. The air quality was fine while we were there. But it was blowing a gale, which apparently is not surprising considering it sits in the roaring 40's somewhere.

There was an article on the US PBS news service carried by SBS, just this arvo, that basically concurs with your thoughts on the US losses especially around New York. They were surmising (help Ray) that it is probable that deaths had occurred much earlier than the official version. The report was headed by the ex director of Public Health in NY State . At least I think that was his descriptor.
It was probably 40 yrs ago I was last in Bernie and it was bad then. The people who are being seriously affected by the Covid virus in that area would have been breathing that poor quality air for quite some time before it was cleaned, if it actually has been. It is the damage caused to the lungs previously that never repairs itself that causes the more serious effect than those with non damaged lungs. Seems any sort of heart problem increases the severity as well
Did I get the affect and effect the right way around Ray?

T1 Terry
Really... in Bernie, or in Burnie? Changing a letter makes quite a difference...hmm?
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

If it was just for the weekend Chuck... Bernie would be correct 😁😀😁
BernieQ .
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

HE’S DONE IT AGAIN!!!
At his rally last night, President Clown complained that testing 25 million people (in a population of 330 million) caused a significant rise in the number of COVID-19 cases reported.
So if they stop testing, the number of cases will fall.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

😳🙄 :roll:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Faultless logic. What other result could you expect. The man is a genius. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

supersparky wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:07 am Faultless logic. What other result could you expect. The man is a genius. :D
Nothing like edited listening! :roll: :shock:
He actualls said he was joking .
Jeezus are all of yous Democrats ?
(Democrats = Communists )
While I don't actually like the man he already has millions $$$ unlike Obummer or Clinton that made $$$ out of their Presidency.
The last one was a Sorros picked and trained monkey out to raise a great Communist ( hail Hitler and Stalin - his ideals ) society.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Arrh,you have to love the man,I wake up in the morning,I have brecky and watch the ABC news and have a real laugh,he brightens up my day.But I do worry for the real people of the USA who have a fool for a president who has no empathy for others.IMHO..............Peter
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Noggins wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:03 pm
supersparky wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:07 am Faultless logic. What other result could you expect. The man is a genius. :D
Nothing like edited listening! :roll: :shock:
He actualls said he was joking .
Jeezus are all of yous Democrats ?
(Democrats = Communists )
While I don't actually like the man he already has millions $$$ unlike Obummer or Clinton that made $$$ out of their Presidency.
The last one was a Sorros picked and trained monkey out to raise a great Communist ( hail Hitler and Stalin - his ideals ) society.

Ron
Wow, (Democrats = Communists ) seriously, so you associate all the Democrat presidents with Xi Jinping and what he is doing in Hong Kong and Kim Jung-un and what he is doing in Nth Korea?
No doubt the White House will release a statement saying he was only joking, just like the drinking bleach joke that killed a few or his attempt at twisting what he said about Putin when he was standing beside him and then trying a double negative to reverse what he said when he was back safely in the Whitehouse .... seriously???? If he really is that wealthy and such a great business man, why did he declare bankruptcy a few times, just to build his wealth at the expense of other US tax payers?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

When dealing with fervent ideologues, you have to understand they have a delusionary one-track mind, which goes round in circles constantly and never gets anywhere. The only form of logic the Rump has is illogical, which is a perfect fit for a fervent ideologue and he represents true ideology, psychopathic, illogical, irrational, no sense, no feeling and it's all about him.

As for his wealth, it was all derived from his father and since he has gone backward. Just wait until he leaves office, he is in for a heap of lawsuits, including bankruptcy, sexual assault and a few more waiting in the wings for him to come out of the white house. That's why he is desperate to stay in office, otherwise he is stuffed.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Testing...

Edit:
OK with just that... but can't post what I want to say. :?
[Keep getting "You are forbidden to view this page." (In microscopic print.)]

I'll try posting sentence by sentence...

“Which is a minor correction to NP's & T1’s posts:

President Clown has never been personally bankrupt.
Although quite a few of his companies have.
(So far, so good...)
Aha! Found out what is being blocked.
Specific discussion of the parlous financial status of a business involved in games of chance, which was owned by a person of current interest.
In which I named names.
Said business filed a whatever-they-do-in-USA when it ran out of money. Despite a 98% return to house on every table.
Although the owner walked away greatly improved financially.”

Big Brother is watching... and I don't mean the TV one...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields