President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Noggins

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Noggins »

Pity we don't have official BOM weather stations across the stretch known as the Nullarbor but really means anywhere from Norseman to about Ceduna. It gets real hot out there but it doesn't get officially recorded, I'm sure it would exceed the Death Valley max the other day of 54*C

T1 Terry
[/quote]

We get the temps from Nullabor weather station SA

You can see the temps on chart 2 are in the 48 deg range

http://www.farmonlineweather.com.au/cli ... e&lc=18106

There is a weather station at Giles , but being so far inland I don't think it's relative to the Nullabor.
Plus unofficial at all the road houses along the way.
I've been out there when it was so hot the road was a sticky mess to walk on and I think I grew about 1'' from the transfer of road to my work boots.
( I've also been out along the old road -and the now road - thru all types of weather including a rain out road closure to bushfire approaching )

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

I measured 48* beneath 90% shadecloth outside our front door at Kotara earlier this year.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Dot

Post by Dot »

Under roof heating :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

50.4°C under our back verandah in January. :shock:

Saw a recent program on big-rig truckers carrying monster loads around the UK. Narration mentioned that one load had to be transported early morning & late afternoon, because with 90 tyres under the load, the road would suffer sever melt damage in the scorching midday heat of 25°C! :?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

President Clown is showing his true colours.
One of his brain-dead followers — a general, no less — says if The Clown loses, he should declare Martial Law! 😳🙄

He’s already laying the groundwork for declaring a fraudulent election.

How long before he declares himself President for Life, and all Yanks have to salute & say “Heil Donald!”??
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Yet to see what happens when the whole hand over thing comes into force and just what he will do if he loses as far as passing shonky legislation in the time between knowing he won't get back in and actually having to hand over the keys.
Can't remember which president it was that gave the financial institutions the ok for synthetic CDOs and synthetic derivatives, the financial spider web that caused the global financial crash. By tying in a "too big to crash" into the mix they looked like safe bets, until the major players fell over because they had invested in each others debt .... You think it couldn't happen again .... think again, guess who has made them look good again ....... The quickest way to get an economy back up and into the positive side, the old days it was called paper shuffling or book value, now it's all done electronically so fast and so complex it is near impossible to back trace to see if the value is genuine or based on dodgy bets against the other bloke not going bust so your bet pays up ...... that is the basis of synthetic CDOs and synthetic derivatives, claiming a value equal to or greater than the value of the bet you made ....... The whole US financial recovery was one of these house of cards, that is why the panic to get business going again in the US was so great, a lot of money and financial standings rely on the house of cards not collapsing before they get their money back out .....
If the card shuffler is no longer holding the deck, things might get real bad real quick rather than over a few yrs, well sort of timed to coincide with the next election because someone thinks they are so great they can't loose .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

It appears President Clown has inadvertently shown his true colours.
He refused a virtual debate with Biden because the moderator would be able to turn off his microphone.
He opted instead for a ‘town hall meeting’ where he could control the narrative.
By ‘sheer coincidence’ it was broadcast simultaneously with Biden’s meeting. :roll:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

It appears The Clown’s advisors told him to accept the ‘mute button’ debate & pull his head in on the aggressive interruptions.
However, he’s still playing the man, not the ball.
And lying through his teeth: ‘America has turned the corner in handling Covid-19.’
Really?!?!
Yesterday the US tally of new infections was 8,300+!!
The highest daily total ever!

I wait with great interest for the explanation from his faithful followers...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Busman

Post by Busman »

I hate to point out an error to an old sub editor ?
Comma way in the wrong place Ray ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

No.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--