President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by T1 Terry »

I guess Donald might be part of that splinter group as well. Rudi is just following the path that might save his skin and earn him a few $$, but if he doesn't get Donald back in the big chair he might loose out all round, no pardon for past and future transgressions that may turn up and no $$ because Donald doesn't pay for failure, only winners get paid and get to keep their job working for Donald.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

The tide seems to be turning, more and more republican politicians are starting to denounce the rumps continuing lies, threats and insane rants. How far that goes is anyone's guess, but if you caught that show on the ABC of that Shaun something checking out a heavily armed right wing group training for some crazy coming war. There are tens of thousands of heavily armed groups with different outlooks, but all believing the gun will save them.

I think the virus may one day go down as why trump really lost, he could have bluffed his way into another term by accepting it as the facts became undeniable. Luckily there are enough sane people on the USA to get rid of him, biggest turn out, biggest win and lose. The final chapter in the trump era begins on the 14th Dec, when the electoral college meets and elects the president. Then maybe a few weeks of mayhem in the white house as reality sinks in, then a rapid flee form the shores of the USA to avoid all the law suits awaiting him that he can't pardon. He can only pardon for federal crimes, not state.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Well, it had to happen, given The Clown’s attitude and ‘do nothing, talk big’ actions.
Today, more Americans died of Covid than those who died in the WTC attack on September 11, 2001!
And where exactly is The Clown?
Playing golf on his own golf course, as he has been every day since he ‘won’ the election. :roll:

Oh, apart from a short visit to Rutherglen today.
0B0F112F-416C-483A-A094-9799586EE957.jpeg
🤣
(Friend found this whole-head-covering mask at our Picker’s Cafe & Collectables...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Hhmmmmm...

Watching the news about the horrendous events in Washington DC.

The classic London Times headline, “Remarkable Scenes in Parliament” doesn’t quite cover it, eh?

However, no-one should really be surprised.
The Clown has been building up to this for at least three years, in my observations. Ever since he first suggested that if he’s not re-elected, it would be due to rigged elections. He’s been stoking and fanning that small spark ever since.
No-one should be surprised that the result is a bushfire.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

People that support such a dangerous oxygen bandit should be ashamed and embarrassed . People here think our pollies are bad but OMG they have nothing compared to the Looney with the button code.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Who would have thought that the American election would have been so entertaining? :?

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Newcastle George wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:48 am Who would have thought that the American election would have been so entertaining? :?

George
I read this and my cynical/ sarcastic self just couldn't help but respond with.

" Who would have thought so many Australians could be so entertained by a political system that many here in Australia do not understand or have experienced. "

I think it's far more entertaining to observe our political system that totally did away with the Constitution and the Commonwealth.
Since Whitlam Australia is a business registered in Washington USA and has the prefix of an ABN.
The "preferential" voting system is Not in the Constitution either.

So for entertainment I'd advise watching our totally illegal system play out.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Noggins wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:18 am
Newcastle George wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:48 am Who would have thought that the American election would have been so entertaining? :?

George
I read this and my cynical/ sarcastic self just couldn't help but respond with.

" Who would have thought so many Australians could be so entertained by a political system that many here in Australia do not understand or have experienced. "

I think it's far more entertaining to observe our political system that totally did away with the Constitution and the Commonwealth.
Since Whitlam Australia is a business registered in Washington USA and has the prefix of an ABN.
The "preferential" voting system is Not in the Constitution either.

So for entertainment I'd advise watching our totally illegal system play out.

Ron
Fully agree with you Ron, everyone believes the lies spread by the political parties and their deeply vested interests, the corporate world and the legal fraternity. When all our federal parliamentarians have been elected unconstitutionally and no one does anything about it, especially when the legal system fully backs and protects the unconstitutional operation of our country, we are looking down the barrel.

The right wing in Aus, who all have the same deranged belief system fully support Trumpism. Morrison wont denounce him, nor will his backers all who are desperate to turn this country into a ideological totalitarian state. Off course most people will laugh and call it conspiracy theories, but denial of reality it the biggest driver of humanity today. Most live in this dream world of denial of responsibility for their footprint on earth, denial of the reality of ideological insanity driving world societies into their graves and denial of their own state of being and lack of responsibility for their own lives. After all most can't even take responsibility for their bodies, they leave it up to the witch doctors and their pharmacological masters.

Look at the virus, they are entrenched in the idiocy of economic growth and supporting their vested interests to think of the future of the country They are so stupid they are intent on everyone coming from overseas quarantining in the centre of cities, which is the most insane and deluded fantasy anyone can indulge in, All flights into Aus, should go to the centre of Aus and have their quarantine there, then there can be no chance of it spreading and anyone trying to escape quarantine has nowhere to go. The facilities are already there and it would e better to spend a few million on setting up a real quarantine facility capable of catering for a few thousand people, that would contain it and give us a long term quarantine facility. Those who know are saying we are stuck with this virus for the foreseeable future, so why aren't our politicians repairing for that future. Simply because it doesn't fit with their ideological and political agenda, This way they can bring the country to heel under draconian regulations ad blame it on the virus. Yet everyone is so stupid they are supporting the destruction of our freedoms and privacy. If all the virus cases were in the one place and far from populations, the country could carry on without fear. Their approach make no logical sense, other than a ploy to force suppressive tracking regimes onto the people.

Trump is a perfect example of a psychopathic ideologue, no thought for anyone but himself and no thought for anything but his personal ideological beliefs. The true definition of an ideologue, is the belief in deranged mythical insanity completely in denial of the reality of the planet and it's requirement for the survival of its life forms.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It will be interesting to see if Donald is force-ably removed using what ever powers the congress has .... not sure if they could get an impeachment through in the time remaining though .... but they need to find a way to block him ever running for a political office again. I wonder if the social media giants will make their bans on him a life time thing?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Busman

Post by Busman »

No he has posted a video on Twitter talking about a "peacful transition" Wonder how many guns were held to his head, just off camera to get him to say that ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !