President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Noggins

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Noggins »

Facebook and Twitter have already deleted his accounts and blocked him, according to the ''social" media.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Busman

Post by Busman »

Nope you are wrong he is bqck on twitter, just google trup peaceful transition video and you will see it is on twitter with the rest of the twits
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

NP,
I agreed that returnees should be isolated in a lonely spot far from our urban areas, and I also reckon every single one should undergo a virus check before getting anywhere near an airport.
Positive results should mean a minimum two weeks isolation before retesting to qualify for a ticket. No negative results: no tickets.
Then isolation on arrival in Oz at a remote ex-mining camp or other facility should be mandatory.
Witness the moronic lady who climbed the fence at Howard Springs this week. Her 15 minutes of freedom cost her $19,000. And so it should!
There’s a reason for quarantine... :evil:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Focussing on The Clown:
VP Pence has said he won’t be any part of the push for an Amendment 25 move to remove Clown from office.
And an Impeachment would take longer than the 12 days he has left to wreak havoc on the country.
I guess the only thing left is for the military to ignore him if he orders a strike against any of the nations the USA has a down on.
Someone should confiscate the briefcase with the nuclear codes while he’s not looking...
or maybe change the codes to gibberish. 😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Ray, those codes will have been changed daily since the start of this fiasco. Of course his trumpness would not have been privy to the latest codes. I do wonder how this man has avoided a bullet for so long. saying no more.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

dream4red wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 pm Ray, those codes will have been changed daily since the start of this fiasco. Of course his trumpness would not have been privy to the latest codes. I do wonder how this man has avoided a bullet for so long. saying no more.
4 yrs ago I gave it 3 mths before he got a surprise. He does still need one but the damage has been done and the world will suffer from it's 4 yrs for many years to come..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

He certainly has a following over there, look how many votes he actually received in this last election,makes one wonder. :?
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

The Ch 2 news crawler thingo has just shown that Twitter has permanently suspended the Donald's account. You can only wonder what he has said that we probably will never find out. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Now he's spitting the dummy and not going to the hand over party. poor diddums :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Three letter word [emoji83]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk