President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Dot »

That orange person is just like hitler ,Mussolini and some others from the past, get the lower than average to follow like sheep with promises and BS and bingo you are a winner (for now) Monkey see monkey do.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Busman

Post by Busman »

Sign of the times Bruce ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brucie2 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:50 pm Well I must admit I'm so happy that I don't own/run this forum any more.
I'm not singling out anyone in particular but ......... please!!!!
I reckon it's been quite a while since I read a 'happy' thread.
I am very happy Brucie2, I was given some dunny rolls :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

While in transit from Maitland to Port Macquarie today, I stopped for a comfort stop at a rest area.
Sign on the door from the RMS said "sorry but we cannot keep up with the removal of toilet rolls, after the panic they will be replaced".

PeterH
PeterH
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow yes ok thanks for that great message [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I think it might have been Pet-els that sent me a list of funnies awhile back and one of them was a suggested reason for the toilet paper shortage. It went something like, when someone coughs or sneezes, everyone within a 500mtr radius shittes themselves :lol:

As far as the death toll in the USA, much like Britain, they were only counting the deaths in hospital of confirmed Covid 19 cases and not those that happen outside the health system and were not diagnosed as being the cause of death.
The difference between Britain and the USA, the hospital system is free in Britain so you just need to be able to get to an ER dept to get tested. In the USA, the health system is private and very expensive, if you can't afford it you just don't go to a hospital. That means all those who have died before being diagnosed with Covid 19 or the cause of death wasn't marked as Covid 19, don't get included in the death toll.

I'm starting to think the US stance on reopening the country might not be genocide but rather culling of the lower economic sector by the rich and powerful. A sort of herd immunization, but of the lower socio economic class rather that the Darwin method of culling of the weakest. Let's face it, the majority of the very rich are also in the senior citizen category and they are the ones that would most likely be culled if a Darwin style herd immunization was to take place.
On one of the talking head shows there was mention of the ratio of whites V "people of colour" and there were a lot more of the "non white" cases and deaths. Then another put in that the "people of colour" often ended up in the cheaper suburban areas where the air pollution was higher and there was a direct link between air quality and susceptibility to the Corona virus in all its forms. I thought a bit about that and then the out break in Burnie Tasmania and remember the air quality not being the best around that area back when I lived in Tassie ..... maybe just coincidence but ...... Then look at the way NSW and Victoria have been affected compared to the other states and consider the air quality in those states .... might be a link there, who knows.
On "Planet America" last night they were comparing the Spanish Flu in 1918 and the stop start technique used then and how they had control, then lost control and couldn't get the support of the people for further shut downs resulting in a very high death toll and it taking 2 yrs to stabilise and people to stop dying from it at such a savage rate. Because this virus had such a long incubation period and so many people can have the virus yet be A symptomatic means it can be spread without even knowing you are "typhoid Mary" so isolation was the best method of stopping the spread. It still doesn't seem clear as to whether those that are A symptomatic are immune or simply managing to fight it off without the severe reactions that some people show when infected .... will something like a common cold weaken them and allow the corona virus to get a foot hold?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Terry, we were down in Burnie just in early March. The air quality was fine while we were there. But it was blowing a gale, which apparently is not surprising considering it sits in the roaring 40's somewhere.

There was an article on the US PBS news service carried by SBS, just this arvo, that basically concurs with your thoughts on the US losses especially around New York. They were surmising (help Ray) that it is probable that deaths had occurred much earlier than the official version. The report was headed by the ex director of Public Health in NY State . At least I think that was his descriptor.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Relax!
Correct word, David!
👍
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:05 pm Terry, we were down in Burnie just in early March. The air quality was fine while we were there. But it was blowing a gale, which apparently is not surprising considering it sits in the roaring 40's somewhere.

There was an article on the US PBS news service carried by SBS, just this arvo, that basically concurs with your thoughts on the US losses especially around New York. They were surmising (help Ray) that it is probable that deaths had occurred much earlier than the official version. The report was headed by the ex director of Public Health in NY State . At least I think that was his descriptor.
It was probably 40 yrs ago I was last in Bernie and it was bad then. The people who are being seriously affected by the Covid virus in that area would have been breathing that poor quality air for quite some time before it was cleaned, if it actually has been. It is the damage caused to the lungs previously that never repairs itself that causes the more serious effect than those with non damaged lungs. Seems any sort of heart problem increases the severity as well
Did I get the affect and effect the right way around Ray?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO