PM problem

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

PM problem

Post by RobertNotBob »

Recieved message that a PM is being held until I clear some space. Cleared my inbox and sent folder, shutdown Ipad, restarted but held message still not in my inbox. How long after clearing do they come down? Cheers
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: PM problem

Post by T1 Terry »

There should be a line under the messages on hold that says "Release all messages on hold" click on that and the message should come through. The Inbox needs room to fit new messages but the sent item box clears automatically to make room ... well I think that is how it works, but it might be any sent items that were linked to deleted received items that auto delete ..... My in box is always over flowing, but often when I go looking for a message I've sent it is no longer there.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

So what the prime minister doing on here [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Coolabah1au wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:18 pm So what the prime minister doing on here [emoji848]

Trying to convince everyone to down load the Covid safe aop?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

👍
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Thanks guys when I came back it was in the inbox cheers
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Robert, that also sometimes happen to me, and I find that if I empty my deleted messages box, then the problem goes away
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Coolabah1au wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:18 pm So what the prime minister doing on here [emoji848]

I missed using the perfect response, "How good is it to have ScoMo on the forum" :lol:

T1 Terry