Borders still shut

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Helen Grose

Re: Borders still shut

Post by Helen Grose »

Bruce we crossed at Boardertown drove straight through There where police stopping cars going into S.A.
We are booked into caravan park at Currum downs need to be self contained as toilet bloke is closed
If we where to go back to S.A. we would have to get a permit then isolate for 2 weeks That is how we crossed our first boarder
HTFFBO Helen :D :D Take care
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

I can't understand why you would try to miss the check point they are there to stop the spread of this terrible virus Stay well everyone
HTFFBO Helen 😀
Hoffysplace

Post by Hoffysplace »

Yes I think I will have to wait a bit longer. Oh well.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hoffyplace where do you want to head to HTFFBO Helen [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hoffysplace wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:45 pm Yes I think I will have to wait a bit longer. Oh well.
Maybe you could get an exemption because you are just passing through to God's country, Upper Mannum :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Just an update if you are moving around than decide to visit a Caravan Park you will fill out a form to say where you have been and slept for the last 14 days sounds easy till you have to remember what rest area you stayed in Will be jotting down a nightly stay while this is on
Stay well
HTFFBO Helen [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

That's good just so long as we are all still carefull
We are surprised to be at grandsons but he had a cold and we won't go near him untill his results come back not easy but must be done Stay safe
HTFFBO Helen take care [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5][emoji8]

homeless

Post by homeless »

So now we have to get our share of the virus that Victoria and NSW has.
I think the borders should stay shut till the joining state is virus free.
To many minority groups flouting the law and insisting it does not apply to them and ,many should have the right to either flout , ignore and be exempt.
When they state on TV that they have the right to protest etc and a few deaths are an acceptable risk, if so why do they insist on having some areas closed with special restrictions.Can only have it one way.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Brian, you have got that in one! Couldn't agree more. I am fed up with D/h's claiming that all the borders should be open now. Everyone needs to be patient for a little while more. I know it is financially difficult for a lot of business', but it will come to an end soon.⁹
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

supersparky wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:07 pm Brian, you have got that in one! Couldn't agree more. I am fed up with D/h's claiming that all the borders should be open now. Everyone needs to be patient for a little while more. I know it is financially difficult for a lot of business', but it will come to an end soon.⁹
Hear hear, It has really peed me off seeing all the pressure being put onto Qld to re-open it's borders.

This article, sent to me by a friend a few days ago is fairly long but it's not political, & not from one of the groups of conspiracy theorists & is well worth a read. Most folk seem to be talking & acting like it's all over, but the likelihood is that it will get a lot worse in the next two to three months, & that the relaxing of restrictions can only make that worse.

Straight-answers-from-top-epidemiologist-who-predicted-the-pandemic