Qld Border Closure - RELAX EVERYONE!!

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: Qld Border Closure - RELAX EVERYONE!!

Post by Greynomad »

On the ABC NEWS24 last night, it was quoted that President Clown has been caught out on more than 21,000 lies — so far.
If he doesn’t tell another lie between now and the election on 4 November, that’s still a whisker under 14.4 lies every single day (Saturdays & Sundays included) of his incumbency!! :shock:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:33 pm Could CSIRO sign a contract to manufacture Novachok?
We could then sell it to the Yanks, and demonstrate its efficacy on President Clown.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I believe it is a nerve agent, a tough call to find anything more unnerving than Donald in full form. There was a doco on one of the channels about some conspiracy theorist who was stirring up all sorts of brain numbing crap about anything and every thing, then they showed Trump virtually repeating the same crap word for word at one of his election rallies about Hillary .... can't remember the name of the site where this nut job posts all his crap, but I'm sure someone here will know the one I'm talking about ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Crazy times we are living in! Now that we are home from our trip, we need to do the usual rounds of doctors, dentists etc. so I’ve just been making calls for appointments.

Optician - taking appointments for December/January
Dentist - 3 weeks
Electrician, to have quite a few things done - earliest appointment around Christmas.

It’s good that these businesses are busy but not so good for us.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Same, same.
Electrician — three~four weeks.
Painter — four~six weeks.
Concreter — two~three weeks.
Plumber — six~eight weeks.

And our local hardware store has not been this busy since last Christmas! Says it’s been Christmas every week since the lockdown started...
Lotsa DIY happening. (Us included 😀)

But hey, at least we can now legally cross the border for shopping, haircuts etc................
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
homeless

Post by homeless »

Your lucky to have hair that needs cutting Ray. I am just about down to the monthly cut and polish but NOT quite yet.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Brian,
Ninety percent of mine is below ear level.
I have to keep it mowed or I get asked to be Santa 🎅 at Christmas time. 😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

homeless wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:23 pm Your lucky to have hair that needs cutting Ray. I am just about down to the monthly cut and polish but NOT quite yet.
That'll teach you to cut your own hair Brian, just like the lawn, if you cut it too close it dies :lol: Brian grows his beard extra long this time of yr so he can get the Santa job ... well that and the body building ;) He hires himself out to the LNP Christmas party events, they are always looking for a one eyed Santa 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
homeless

Post by homeless »

HOW Cruel. Have to have a little cry and then see if there is a charity I can get some free help or a fund I can claim on. Might need to drain a bottle of honey burbourn as medicine to cover my depression / anxiety or what ever I can find on google to have 😭😂
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

homeless wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:57 pm HOW Cruel. Have to have a little cry and then see if there is a charity I can get some free help or a fund I can claim on. Might need to drain a bottle of honey burbourn as medicine to cover my depression / anxiety or what ever I can find on google to have 😭😂
I won't bother trying the local member, he only just survived a corruption enquiry by the skin of his teeth yesterday for collecting hand outs to assist his travel expenses, so not much hope he will give you any ;) Still, if you can afford honey bourbon as a medical treatment (not on the medical subsidy scheme is it?) you might not need the hand outs 8-)

T1 Terry