News on Tanks

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Newcastle George

Re: News on Tanks

Post by Newcastle George »

Had a message from Keith, he is being discharged and going home this arvo around 2:30.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Thanks George .
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Tanks rang this morning to say he couldn't catch the nurse so he packed a sad and told the Dr he was going home :lol: He will let you all know whats what when he is settled back home with Major at his feet. Probably safer at home anyway. Good that he is heading home
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

No place like home & Major will be glad to see you Tanks, take it easy & look after yourself.
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

He just called me and is safely home and sounding quite a lot better than last time i spoke to him.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Dot

Post by Dot »

Newcastle George wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:11 pm He just called me and is safely home and sounding quite a lot better than last time i spoke to him.

George
Having trouble remembering how to use the computer after such a long time :lol: :lol: Once his fingers and toes warm up he'll soon be here
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Glad you are home Tanks take it easy and give Major a pat for me
HTFFBO Helen take care xxxc

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Had a phone call from Tanks over the week end and the "pretty young nurse" paid him a house call while we were on the phone ..... I said he'd better hang up while his "Visitor" was there but he replied she was far too young for him, hadn't turned '70 yet ... you could hear her laughing in the back ground :lol: He also told me a few jokes, but we both agreed they mightn't be quite suitable for the joke section here ... but if you ring him he well tell you about the renaming of the Collins Class submarines ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good luck with the scans today Tanks. I hope you can find the cause of your problem. I have always managed to blame ginger beer for my return bouts of passing stones but now might have to do some testing with strawberries after Jd's info. Let us know how you go.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.