Spring has sprung!

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: Spring has sprung!

Post by Greynomad »

Riverlander wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:22 pm I can cook a barby and open the beers
Probably could do the upholstery in it as well
Cheers
John,
I’d trust you with the upholstery, provided you do more of the first and less of the second...
😜😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:42 pm Terry,

Do you think it will ever be finished enough to go on a trip in it?
The trip taking was back in my youth Jon, I'd be scared I'd fall down the stairs getting out the bus if I was to drop a trip while inside Rustic these days :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:31 pm I will offer my services ....... as supervisor :lol: :twisted:
Always a catch isn't there Dottie :lol:
What do we need?
Cooks
Welders
Electricians
Bottle washers

Please feel free to add to the list!! ;)
Those who can master the art of getting a panel the right shape and suitable for spray painting. The piece above the windscreen was the one that broke me, no matter how may times I added filler and smoothed it off, as soon as I put the filler coat on the flat spots reappeared ....
Labourers that can swing spanners and interior wall panels. All the panelling we put up in the bedroom and hall has to come out again because it all got damaged bringing our stuff over packed inside, there is a water leak in the right back corner .... and now Margaret doesn't like finish anyway because it looks too much like a caravan
Guards to keep the bad fairies away ( they have been so busy it looks like I haven't done anything on it in ....... a long while :oops:)
Someone to write the rebuild plan so it doesn't keep growing like it did before because ideas changed as we went along ....
Anyone with gardening experience that can stop my money trees from dying, none of them sprouted new leaves this spring ..... that might be the most important requirements :lol:

Getting back to reality, finding a new engineer to take over the paperwork part to get it actually registered in SA might be the first steps, it would need to be someone who can work with the conversion to electric drive or be able to work with the engineer who would handle that part .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Don't feel so bad about the length of time Rustic Inn Perfection is taking now, the coach we have in at the moment was started in '93 and only just hit the road ....... that gives me at least another 5 to 6 yrs 8-) I reckon it will take me a tad longer than that to get it quite as flash looking, but still ....... there is yet hope :D

T1 Terry