Latest on Tanks

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Latest on Tanks

Post by Greynomad »

Just had a chat with Tanks.
You’ll be pleased to know he’s still looking at the green side of the grass.
However, he’s having a problem adjusting to the painkiller patches. Asked of my experience with them.
Unfortunately mine was not good. Unable to gild the lily for him.
Still, he remains positive.
We (along with just about everyone on here) wish him well & hope he gets better soon.
Onya Tanks!! 🤞👍😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Re: Latest on Tanks

Post by Dot »

He has ichy ph fingers today, pity there isn't any one closer to him. Bloody pandemic. Hang in there ol fella, those patches should kick in soon. Add fiber to your diet Tanks, ie all bran, Metamucil, etc. :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

And don't forget Metamucil for that blocked large intestine.
Stay safe and look after Major.

PeterH
PeterH
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

pet-els wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:57 am And don't forget Metamucil for that blocked large intestine.
Stay safe and look after Major.

PeterH
"tanks" here---Peter,
Where are you ?.
My G P has me on Coloxyl with Senna, and it is doing the job for me. Things were na bit rough before this.
I will keep the Metamucil fibre in mind if the Coloxyl does not do the job.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just get a good accountant Tanks, he can work it out with a pencil. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Hi Kieth,
I told you the wrong item. It is "Movicol" talk to your chemist, easy to take and you can take up to eight sachets a day.
I found that if needed regular one sachets per day. I had to put my wife into respite care years ago as I had to go to Sydney.
While there I recieved a phone call from the nursing home that they could not get her to eat anything. I drove up from Sydney to Wauchope [normaly 4 hour drive but because of fires along the way it took seven hours].
The first question I asked was had she had her Movicol? NO
I took control and gave her two sachets yes it fixed the problem and next morning I had her toileting under control and she was eating again, being restricted to bed and unable to talk, they had not diagnosed the problem.
When she was back at home and back to her normal routine [one sachet every morning] there was no problem.
PS, I had to take Endone a couple of months ago, yes I had to use Movicol for myself.

Cheers
PeterH
PeterH
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Peter is it a over the counter item or prescription. Cheers Robert
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Robert you can buy Movicol over the counter but many Dr. prescribe same for constipation especially when folk are on Morphine, Endone etc., certainly gets things moving. :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brucie2 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:26 pm According to most on here you just turn on your TV, Radio or social media App & news on Donald will do IT for you?? ;) :lol:
Got that right Bruce, :lol:

Tanks you can get a script for the Movicol, take 3 sachets a day to start comes in flavors of Chocolate, Vanilla and the best tasting one is lime/lemon and 30 sachets pr box. 1/2 glass of water and mix the sachet till it is clear. .. OK that's it for bums.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

RobertNotBob wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:40 pm Peter is it a over the counter item or prescription. Cheers Robert
Hi RoB, over the counter and comes in a lemon flavour.

PeterH
PeterH