Lock down

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Mrcoolabah1au

Lock down

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

How long for and what area Half the state all the or just Adelaide 🤔
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
homeless

Re: Lock down

Post by homeless »

The Whole State except for essential workers and we can go shops etc 1 hr per day for 1 person. Well thats my understanding
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Good luck everyone.
dog.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Doesn't that throw a spanner in the works ..... two jobs in the yard at the moment and after midnight we have to be either here or at home for 6 days .... home it is, we have a pussy cat after all :lol: The couple in the yard living in their caravan are stuck here anyway for the next 6 days ... and I get to have an extra long sleep in for a whole 6 days .... did I mention just how upset I am about that ..... 8-)
Gunna work through to 11:30pm if needs be to try and get their system running fully on solar/lithium/inverter so they can at least do their shack down test for the next 6 days. The fly in the ointment, just got the inverter running on the lithium and found the water heater, van heater and air con are only powered from the mains and the 240vac wiring from the inverter does not loop back up into the power board .... so the inverter has to come out (fitted from the factory) and cabling run from the inverter output to the circuit breaker for the air con ..... still have to find where the hot water and heater 240vac wiring runs ...... not happy Jan :(

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Compo claim coming / new start / some other government help [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 pm Doesn't that throw a spanner in the works ..... two jobs in the yard at the moment and after midnight we have to be either here or at home for 6 days .... home it is, we have a pussy cat after all :lol: The couple in the yard living in their caravan are stuck here anyway for the next 6 days ... and I get to have an extra long sleep in for a whole 6 days .... did I mention just how upset I am about that ..... 8-)
Gunna work through to 11:30pm if needs be to try and get their system running fully on solar/lithium/inverter so they can at least do their shack down test for the next 6 days. The fly in the ointment, just got the inverter running on the lithium and found the water heater, van heater and air con are only powered from the mains and the 240vac wiring from the inverter does not loop back up into the power board .... so the inverter has to come out (fitted from the factory) and cabling run from the inverter output to the circuit breaker for the air con ..... still have to find where the hot water and heater 240vac wiring runs ...... not happy Jan :(

T1 Terry
Avida by any chance ...??? :o :D :lol:

vik... :mrgreen:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Winga bargo [emoji848]

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I was going to say that sounded like Winnebago wiring.:roll: Not very funny though.
Last edited by supersparky on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Forced holiday [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060] poor man mite have to do some job around the house now know someone mite be happy if a couple of job get done [emoji736]

Dot

Post by Dot »

?? bottle shops open but not allowed to see a Dr apart from video or ph?? how the hell do they examine you over the ph? Oh can they do it if you have a "touch ph"? :lol: :lol: Maybe they could gown up to see patients, and funerals , now you aren't allowed to die for 6 days. :lol: And top off the stupidity of people stashing dunny rolls again :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.