Lock down

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
jon_d

Re: Lock down

Post by jon_d »

C'mon Bruce....

Some months ago, Ray was all worried about the virus and his son. But now complaining about a lock down for 5 days to stop it happening again.

shheeesh!!
Dot

Post by Dot »

Come on everyone, this nit picking and snippy remarks is getting out of hand and I for one are sick of it as I bet many others are STOP attacking the person and deal / answer to what they have said, GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

Those that didnt like my post could have reported it instead of having a shot.
Just polishing my teflon.
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

dapope wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:18 pm Those that didnt like my post could have reported it instead of having a shot.
That is what I have been trying to get across, Your reply is what I am saying don't keep the nit picking going back and forth. As for the reporting what would you suggest a mod did?? Have tried the PM thing and no notice taken. If the mod did say something to the "offender" then we would be accused of being bias or picking on them How about letting it go over the head. Show who is the better "man" and let things be.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

jon_d wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:22 pm C'mon Bruce....

Some months ago, Ray was all worried about the virus and his son. But now complaining about a lock down for 5 days to stop it happening again.

shheeesh!!
I’m STILL worried about my son working on the front line with the virus.
I just don’t see why Andrews had to lock down the WHOLE STATE.
Sydney and NZ have successfully dealt with the virus by locking down only the affected areas.
Why can’t Victoria?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

I think (my opinion) is a lot has to do with morons that go to those marches / rallies and don't wear masks, who knows where they come from and where they go home to. Give me lock down to be sure
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Big why [emoji848] Victoria can’t do the same thing no other state got this much trouble [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dot

Post by Dot »

Coolabah1au wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:54 pm Big why [emoji848] Victoria can’t do the same thing no other state got this much trouble [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dunno Wayne, maybe they have more morons there, ;) ;)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:34 pm
jon_d wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:22 pm C'mon Bruce....

shheeesh!!
I’m STILL worried about my son working on the front line with the virus.
I just don’t see why Andrews had to lock down the WHOLE STATE.
Sydney and NZ have successfully dealt with the virus by locking down only the affected areas.
Why can’t Victoria?
Maybe because they don't have case 1 of the new variant that has triggered this latest outbreak. Stop everyone moving around for a week and see where the virus turns up in the waste water could be one method to trace clusters, this is a far more contagious variant they are trying to contain quickly so there is no comparison to how other states handled it. Do you want the British or US method of disease control instead?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

dapope wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:18 pm Those that didnt like my post could have reported it instead of having a shot.
I wrote a long post in reply to this Martin, but I used the wait and re-read method resulting in it being deleted ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO