An Electric vehicle that can act as a house storage battery for solar

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: An Electric vehicle that can act as a house storage battery for solar

Post by Greynomad »

Busman wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:04 pm Sorry Ray, don't have a licence to post the stuff, only personal customers
😥
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:26 pm
Busman wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:04 pm Sorry Ray, don't have a licence to post the stuff, only personal customers
😥
But he can post about it, just to torment you :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I see Steven Marshal is onto the ability of electric vehicles adding to the grid storage https://thedriven.io/2020/12/20/biggest ... c-by-2035/

From the article:
The ministers say that EVs, and the emergence of EV-based “virtual power plants” – using the car batteries as a key grid resource – will be an important part of grid management, and help deliver big cost savings into the future.

Free energy storage must have received attention from the Liberal govt over and above a revenue source by introducing an EV road tax to try and collect what he claimed as lost revenue that would have been federal revenue anyway ........ What's that old saying "trust me, I'm from the govt and here to help you" :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

We’ll pay a GST on the electricity we use to recharge EVs, so the government gets something back for no effort or expenditure (wind farms will all be privatised, no doubt), but they will argue they will lose the GST paid on the fuel tax — sorry, excise (taxing a tax is illegal!) — and slap yet another tax on the poor motorists.
Although, given the lack of incentives (in fact, DISincentives) for switching to EVs, buyers won’t be TOO poor! At least, until the new EV tax comes along...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Latest EV.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields