HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Post by Greynomad »

Well, everyone,
We all survived Christmas...
Next on the books is:

Happy New Year!!

Let’s hope the upgrade to v.2021 is a better product than v.2020... seems that one was distributed with a hidden virus. No recall offered, either. Can we sue the software developers? 😥😜

If you need a cheer-up before the midnight whoopee session, I can recommend a Netflix product called “Death to 2020”. A real hoot, done in doco style. Well worth 45 minutes of your time.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Coolabah1au

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji848][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji517]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We can only hope that next year will be less challenging than this one. Hopefully, the vaccine will work as designed and those that decide to have it will be sufficient to give us all herd immunity. Time will tell. We all will probably have to get used to the new normal, whatever that may be. Can't see international travel picking up anytime soon.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

We did our 8 week tour of Eastern Europe and England just in time and even today there is news of an earthquake hitting Zagreb Croatia damaging buildings that we walked by.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Seems the virus has now entered Wollongong, so that certainly kills off any chance we might have had of travelling over that way anytime soon ... so we will remain working hard instead :roll:
Happy New Year, no matter what it brings, try to look on the bright side of life ... yet another Monty Python skit :roll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Bright side of mannum [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060] must be the border [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dot

Post by Dot »

NOTICE OF MY INTENTION TO LEAVE THE FORUM
It may or may not be disappointing to some people to know that I have decided to leave this forum, I am sick and tired of the constant criticisms and remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me. I am disappointed in several members....
Okay... So I like dressing-up in rubber clothes. So what? And, my culinary tastes might seem strange to some people... but I have a particular liking for cucumbers. Which brings me to the matter of my sexual preferences, which I know might seem strange to some people, but group sux with dwarfs, adult little people, and pygmies is only a ‘small’ perversion compared to the other matter... And the magistrate was particularly understanding when I explained that running naked through our local park wearing crotchless fluffy underwear on my head and brandishing a dildo in each hand is an ancient pagan custom and...
Oh shit ! Wrong forum!
Please ignore all of the above.
Happy New Year 🙂
Happy healthy new year to all of us. XXX
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

I knew you were joking because there was no mention about the TV.

Happy New Year everyone. Hoping that 2021 is a ripper.

JD
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Dot
I know of the forum you intended to post in, not that I'm a member in any way :roll:
I have noticed they do have sincere rituals that may seem a bit strange to outsiders, but as these rituals have been passed down for centuries I suppose there can be a bit of "mysticisym " about them and the slight watering down of the more bloodthirsty rituals into later day symbolism where dildoes and furry objects have become the "today's Norm"

You were lucky in that the Magistrate was a fully fledged member ( as in-feathers on the "member" ) and could see the importance of fully addressing the full moon in a public theatre.
When he said , what you thought was " particularly nasty weather" was more like "Tickle your a#Se with a feather" and was just showing he had taken a shine to you and could possibly see a ritualistic bonding. ;)

Anyway we're all OK over here in well-insulated WA and wish all and sundry Forumites a great and prosperous NooYeer

Ron and Phyl
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Happy New Year to all my valued forum friends, may we all enjoy each others company for another year, hopefully to catch up with some in person. Ther are far to many to even try to name them. :D :D :D

PeterH
PeterH