Safely put away

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Safely put away

Post by Macca »

Yesterday son & partner arrived late afternoon for a game of Canasta. All good till looking for cards- where did I put them when van totally emptied last year. The four of us checked every cupboard in every room- even ensuite. I was 99% sure that I had put under the TV with jigsaws. I checked there Tanya checked there, no. Anyway we followed them home to have dinner & play cards over there (13k). Got home after we oldies winning & I was determined to find the dam cards. Took every jigsaw out of the cupboard and yes, 5 packs of various games. It is a corner cupboard and they were right in the corner. Tanya had given me one of their packs to bring home so cards everywhere now.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Safely put away

Post by T1 Terry »

Macca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:52 am Yesterday son & partner arrived late afternoon for a game of Canasta. All good till looking for cards- where did I put them when van totally emptied last year. The four of us checked every cupboard in every room- even ensuite. I was 99% sure that I had put under the TV with jigsaws. I checked there Tanya checked there, no. Anyway we followed them home to have dinner & play cards over there (13k). Got home after we oldies winning & I was determined to find the dam cards. Took every jigsaw out of the cupboard and yes, 5 packs of various games. It is a corner cupboard and they were right in the corner. Tanya had given me one of their packs to bring home so cards everywhere now.
I'm sure you can deal with that problem Kay .... Boom .... Tish

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:32 pm
Macca wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:52 am Yesterday son & partner arrived late afternoon for a game of Canasta. All good till looking for cards- where did I put them when van totally emptied last year. The four of us checked every cupboard in every room- even ensuite. I was 99% sure that I had put under the TV with jigsaws. I checked there Tanya checked there, no. Anyway we followed them home to have dinner & play cards over there (13k). Got home after we oldies winning & I was determined to find the dam cards. Took every jigsaw out of the cupboard and yes, 5 packs of various games. It is a corner cupboard and they were right in the corner. Tanya had given me one of their packs to bring home so cards everywhere now.

T1 Terry
:? :shock: :roll:
and a FacePalm...

T1, You've been at my joke book again, haven't you? 8-)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:54 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:32 pm

T1 Terry
:? :shock: :roll:

"tanks" here--It's a cut and dried hand.
and a FacePalm...

T1, You've been at my joke book again, haven't you? 8-)

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.