Wine Measures

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Greynomad

Wine Measures

Post by Greynomad »

Wine Measures

2 Sips make 1 Glass
2 Glasses make 1 Litre
2 Litres make 2 Bottles
2 Bottles make 1 Sick
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Wine Measures

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:54 am Wine Measures

2 Sips make 1 Glass
2 Glasses make 1 Litre
2 Litres make 2 Bottles
2 Bottles make 1 Sick nasty hangover next morning
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

None makes me sick :(
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Please clarify.
Do you mean:
a) that you do not get sick, no matter how much alcohol you drink,
or
b) being forced to refrain from drinking any alcohol at all makes you sick?
😝🤩
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

I would imagine and have been told; "There is no taste", ''this wine tastes metalic" or 'Ahh this shit and burns, what YOU trying to do.......kill me................. (1986 Grange Hermitage) was still a very good tasting wine which meant more for the other two precipitants. Hang in there Dot! X
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Now which bottle of red will I open with this BBQ Steak mmm X
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

MONGREL Wayne :) yes there is no point in me even cracking a bottle of anything, no taste at all or if a bit it is certainly different to anything? STEAK you say Wayne?? would you like a steel or wooden stake rammed up thy jacksie when we meet? :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:45 pm MONGREL Wayne :) yes there is no point in me even cracking a bottle of anything, no taste at all or if a bit it is certainly different to anything? STEAK you say Wayne?? would you like a steel or wooden stake rammed up thy jacksie when we meet? :lol:
Got just the thing for you Dottie, no, not that, a drink you can enjoy. Honey infused Whiskey, it will soothe the throat, ease the mind and if you get any taste from it at all it will be sweat .... just stay away from the TV eh :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Busman

Post by Busman »

Called Drambuie ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Busman wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:52 am Called Drambuie ?
No, called Dubliner https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/D ... gJ4qfD_BwE a very nice drop, but fatal to big screen TV's when Dottie & T1 are around :oops:
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:49 am
Dot wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:45 pm MONGREL Wayne :) yes there is no point in me even cracking a bottle of anything, no taste at all or if a bit it is certainly different to anything? STEAK you say Wayne?? would you like a steel or wooden stake rammed up thy jacksie when we meet? :lol:
Got just the thing for you Dottie, no, not that, a drink you can enjoy. Honey infused Whiskey, it will soothe the throat, ease the mind and if you get any taste from it at all it will be sweat .... just stay away from the TV eh :roll: What does sweat taste like?
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor