Lion Tamer.

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Chuck

Lion Tamer.

Post by Chuck »

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up.
One is a good looking, older retired golfer in his 70’s and the other is a gorgeous blonde in her mid-twenties.

The circus owner tells them,

"I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you two had better be good
or you're history. Here's your equipment -- chair, whip and a gun. Who wants to try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first."

She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the lion's cage.
The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her.
About halfway there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body.
The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles.
He continues to lick and kiss her entire body for several minutes and then rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor. He says,

"I've never seen a display like that in my life." He then turns to the retired golfer and asks, "Can you top that?"

The tough old golfer replies, "No problem, just get that lion out of there." :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Lion Tamer.

Post by T1 Terry »

:lol: Love it. I thought the end was going to be a bit like the aliens and the petrol pump with a bit of twist, the lion realised be was no match for someone who could peel their fur off without even flinching :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

Great joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Billie Blue
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yep, even Tanks knows who the Lion Tamer is around here!!!
;) 8-) ;) 8-) ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Chuck, I don't know where you get them from, but keep 'em coming. Loved it! :D :D :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.