Psychiatrist

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
pet-els

Psychiatrist

Post by pet-els »

What’s in a name ?

A psychiatrist was conducting a Group Therapy Session with five young. mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he stated. "I am concerned that these individual obsessions are going to impact your children."

To the first mother, he said:
"Mary, you are obsessed with eating.
You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mum: "Ann, your obsession is with money. It
manifests itself in your children's names of Penny, Goldie and Frank.

He turned to the third Mum, "Joyce: Your obsession is alcohol. This
too shows itself in your children's names: of Brandy and Sherry. You have even called your cat: Whisky."

He then turned to the fourth Mum: "June: Your obsession is with flowers. Your girls are called Rose, Daphne, and Poppy."

At this point, the fifth mother, Kathy, quietly got up from her seat, took her little boy by the hand and whispered: "Come on Dick, this bloke has no idea what he's talking about, grab Fanny and Willy, we're pissing off .."

PeterH
PeterH
Keith Morris

Re: Psychiatrist

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---PeterH,
I just had my first morning laugh after reading your post.
Keep it up mate.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Keith, I will be down your way soon, have not finalised the dates yet but will be in touch.

Cheers

PeterH
PeterH
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

pet-els wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:51 pm Keith, I will be down your way soon, have not finalised the dates yet but will be in touch.

Cheers

PeterH
"tanks" here---
The usual parking spot is ready for you whenever you get here.
No WEIS BARS in the freezer. This winter weather is too cool for that.
You were at Dysart on 18th August last year Peter so no rush mate, you still have a few weeks to trip around to places unknown.
Don't drive too fast and take time to smell the coffee.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good one Peter 👍👍
Shirley & Bruce.