3 Virgin Sisters

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

3 Virgin Sisters

Post by Dot »

Three virgin sisters were all getting married within a short time period.
Mum was a bit worried about how their sex life would get started and made them all promise to
send a postcard from the honeymoon with a few words on their first impressions of marital sex.

The first girl sent a card from Hawaii two days after the wedding.
The card said nothing but: "Nescafe".
Puzzled at first Mum went to her kitchen and got out the Nescafe jar.
It said: "Great from beginning to end".
Mum blushed, but was pleased for her daughter.

The second girl sent the card from the Maldives a week after the wedding and the card read: "Rothmans".
Mum now knew to go straight to her husband's cigarettes to read from the pack: "Super strong King Size".
She was again slightly embarrassed but still happy for her daughter.. the third girl departed for her honeymoon in New Zealand.

Mum waited for a week,
Nothing.
Another week went by and still nothing.
A month passed; still nothing.
A card finally arrived from Auckland on which was written with shaky hand, "Air New Zealand ".
Mum took out her latest travel magazine, flipped through the pages fearing the worst and finally found the ad for Air NZ.
'Ten times a day, seven days a week, in all directions.'

MUM FAINTED!!!
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Re: 3 Virgin Sisters

Post by supersparky »

Thanks Dot. I had never heard that joke before. And I thought that there weren't any original ones left for my delicate ears.😅😅
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---David, have you heard about HALLWAY SEX --

A young couple were married and for the first 3 weeks had sex several times a day---on the kitchen tablke, in the bedroom, on the verandah, etc
For the next 3 months they had occasional sex in the bedroom, sometimes twice a month.

After that they said GET F***ED every time they passed each other in the hallway.

Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Pay that one Dot. 👍🤣🤣
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Keith Morris wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:57 am "tanks" here---David, have you heard about HALLWAY SEX --

A young couple were married and for the first 3 weeks had sex several times a day---on the kitchen tablke, in the bedroom, on the verandah, etc
For the next 3 months they had occasional sex in the bedroom, sometimes twice a month.

After that they said GET F***ED every time they passed each other in the hallway.

Keith
Heard it, :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: I used to practice it. :roll: But that was with a different wife. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Took a picture of my X in the morning
I'm sure she wont mind me posting it here
my ex.jpg

I knew it was all over when I woke to this
DateGoneBad[c].jpg

:lol: :oops: :roll:
Ron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

That second photo, I've heard the saying you couldn't make it stand up with gun pointed at its head, but she seems to have got them to stand up quite well, might be the excitement around trying to get the thing she is pocking the gun at to either stand up or p*ss off :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I wouldn't worry about the gun too much Ron, it doesn't appear to be loaded. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

supersparky wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:34 pm I wouldn't worry about the gun too much Ron, it doesn't appear to be loaded. :lol: :lol: :roll:
I did see that but took I the hint and got back to my nomadic days very quickly,
travelled the country for a few years till I fell in lust again. :roll: :o
Then when my "useby date " was up I was free again to partner again with someone that actually cares for me 8-)

Here in the village where I am these days everybody believes in oral sex, just talking about it

Looking around sometimes I think if anybody actually did the physical bit there'd be ambulances here 24/7

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Probably fired blanks.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.