Jamaican holiday

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

Jamaican holiday

Post by Dot »

This wife decides she needs some time away in the sun so she books a trip to Jamaica by herself. When she arrives it’s beautiful, it’s hot, and she’s feeling good about it. While at the bar a young man comes up and says hello. He’s charming and athletic and they hit it off right away. He asks her to dinner and they end up spending the night together. The next day she sees him again and says ‘I didn’t get your name last night!’ He replies ‘I don’t want to tell you, you’ll just laugh. Go out with me tonight and I’ll tell you’. That night they go out and have a great time and when the question comes up he responds ‘I don’t want to tell you, you’re just going to laugh. Go out with me tomorrow and ill tell you’. And so the week continues. The wife spends each night with her Jaimaican lover unknowing of his name. On the last night she said she’ll be leaving so she would really like to know the young mans name. He finally tells her that his name is SNOW and she bursts out laughing. Embarrassed, the man turns red because she promised not to laugh. The wife replies ‘I’m not laughing at your name, I’m laughing because my husband will never believe I saw 9 inches of snow every night in Jamaica!’
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Re: Jamaican holiday

Post by Greynomad »

Good one, Dottie!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields