Yearly check up down stairs

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

Yearly check up down stairs

Post by Dot »

So, I went in for a routine lady checkup, right... And of course I scrubbed, scraped and shaved like I was going on a first date with with the man of my dreams.. And I decide I'm gonna go with the new body spray I bought... So I sprayed myself like a second shower! I made sure to double spray the land down under so it would smell like sweet magnolias or whatever the hell the scent of the month was at Bath & Body Works... Boom, get dressed and head out... As I'm laying on the table with my ankles to my ears.. My doc begins the exam.. and giggles!... TWICE!!... Idk about you! But when someone is face to face with my lady taco... laughing isn't the first thing you wanna hear ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ So I'm asking: Uhhh, is everything ok?... Of course my doc is apologising but he can't help but still smirk.. Sooo I take a peek๐Ÿ‘€... and omg!!!! It looked like a damn party in my pants!... I had used effing glitter spray!!!.. Under the 7000 watt spotlight, it looked like a damn disco ball... Now I'm laughing.. The doc is laughing.. So awkward... He finds his way through Sparkle Valley and finishes up... As he walks out, he let's me know that it's totally fine to come as you are... He said further, no need to get fancy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Re: Yearly check up down stairs

Post by jon_d »

Dot,

I think you posted in the wrong section.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

jon_d wrote: โ†‘Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 am Dot,

I think you posted in the wrong section.
Ha. Ha. Ha. Very good Jon.๐Ÿ‘
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Dot, you're going to have a write a book someday.

Jim
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it