Blonde

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Blonde

Post by norman »

A flight from Auckland to Sydney, A blonde gets on only paid economy and sits in a first class seat.Hostess goes up and says "You only paid for economy you will have to return to your old seat" she says " Im blonde and beautiful and i'm going to Sydney" The hostess goes and sees the captain and explains the problem. " Ok i,ll send the co-pilot" so off he goes. Tells the blonde" you have to return to economy" She says " Im blonde and beautiful and im going to Sydney". Co- pilot goes back and explains to capt,"Ok i speak blonde i married one" So back he goes and whispers in blondes ear, She promptly gets up and returns to her economy seat. "What did you say to her " says the co-pilot. Capt. says "I told her first class is not going to Sydney"... :D :D :D
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
SteveW

Re: Blonde

Post by SteveW »

:lol:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774