Lessons in marketing.

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
pet-els

Lessons in marketing.

Post by pet-els »

A PROFESSOR EXPLAINED MARKETING TO MBA STUDENTS

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party, you go to her and say: "I am very rich, marry me". That's Direct Marketing.

2. You attend a party and a friend of yours goes to a gorgeous girl, points at you and tells her: "He is very rich. Marry him". That's Advertising.

3. A gorgeous girl walks up to you and says "I hear you are very rich,

will you marry me?". That's Brand Recognition.

4. You walk up to a gorgeous girl and say "I am very rich, will you marry me?" and she slaps your face. That's Customer Feedback.

5. You walk up to a gorgeous girl and say "I am very rich, will you marry me?" and she introduces you to her husband. That's the Demand and Supply Gap.

6. You walk up to a gorgeous girl, but before you can say "I am very rich, will you marry me?", your wife arrives. That's a Restriction from Entering a New Market.

So now you all know!

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Lessons in marketing.

Post by T1 Terry »

Well, if my high school teachers had interpreted commerce in such an easy to understand way I might have been more interested in taking the subject as an elective :lol:
What does it mean when the gorgeous girl gets her phone out and looks up the BOM site to see if hell has frozen over? :?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

And Peter;

Two blokes spot gorgeous twins and plan to walk up..... that's collusion and is illegal.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:00 pm And Peter;

Two blokes spot gorgeous twins and plan to walk up..... that's collusion and is illegal.
So, would the Tai boy/girls be considered as cross marketing? :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Busman

Post by Busman »

Mostly Phillipinos T1. We built a horticultural structure for a plastic surgeon years ago, he turned one Phillipino guy into a girl a day, at 20K a go, and that was a real long time ago. 100K a week is not bad dosh. Some of the pics he showed us were drop dead gorgeous. (face, not his work !)
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !