Fun with Keys

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Greynomad

Fun with Keys

Post by Greynomad »

Sent to me recently...
:P
==============================
Several days ago, I left our local Bunnings, heading out to my ute. I reached into my pocket for my car keys... and got that sick feeling when I didn't find them there. I desperately gave myself a personal pat down, other pockets, shirt pocket, not there. Turned around real fast and trotted back into Bunnings. I asked everybody if they had seen my keys... nope.
Then it hit me, I must have left them in the ute.
Frantically, I headed for the parking lot outside Bunnings.
My wife, Faye has scolded me a thousand times for leaving the keys in the ignition. My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them. Her theory is that the car will be stolen if I do that.
As I burst through the doors of Bunnings and out into the parking lot, I came to a terrifying conclusion. Her theory was right. The parking lot was empty. No ute.
I immediately call the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the ute, and that it had been stolen. Then I made the most difficult call of all.
"Honey," I stammered, (I always call her honey at times like this) "I left my keys in the ute, and it has been stolen." There was a long silence.
I thought the call had dropped out, then I heard Faye's voice.
"Kris," she barked, "I dropped you off at Bunnings on my way to the grocery store!”
Now it was my time to be silent.
Embarrassed, I said, "Well, would you come and get me?"
Faye yelled back, "I will, as soon as I can convince the police I haven’t stolen your bl**dy ute!!"
=============================
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields