Home Covid Test

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Home Covid Test

Post by T1 Terry »

For those who are concerned they might have Covid 19 but can't be a*sed to go and get tested.
Pour a large glass of red wine, do the whole wine tasting thing with the glass being careful not to spill it while aerating it, can you smell it? Can you taste it? Continue until the glass is empty. You can repeat this test until you can no longer smell, taste or actually keep it in the glass.
I intend to repeat this home test tonight because I woke up feeling a tad second hand with a sore throat, runny nose, headache and not well in the bowel dept, all signs I could have started to develop symptoms ..... possibly last night was the first signs when my coordination went south and I lost my sense of smell and taste ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Re: Home Covid Test

Post by Dot »

do you need any dunny paper?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Its kinda weird isn't it. We needed a yank basketballer or someone similar to tell us that if you lost your sense of smell and taste, then you probably had Covid. What were the medicos doing FFS?
Hope you enjoy your prescribed medical diagnosis tonight T1. I wouldn't even get the first bottle finished these days.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Who stole my corkscrew?? :(
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ray, for testing purposes it is ok to use the cheap stuff with a screwtop lid. :lol:
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Due to the high risk at your age may I suggest a second or third test may be required just to be sure, cheers Robert.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:20 am Who stole my corkscrew?? :(
This could be a sign that you have tested enough for one night .... or maybe one life time :lol: You could ask someone irresponsible to transfer the contents of a suitable quantity of durif bottles into a cleaned wine bladder or even one of those cardboard box foil bags. These can be refilled with your favourite drop by removing the tap type device from the foil bladder and pouring the wine in, then carefully replacing the tap type device and expelling all the air so the wine doesn't "cork" Now you have an easy to decant and carry (without fear of going A over T and breaking the bottle) wine vessel that doesn't need the dangerous operation of a bottle opener mid test ......

Sorry if this is a little hard to follow, last night's Covid testing has left me a tad concerned I might have caught a dose resulting in my thoughts being some what preoccupied ..... by a rather nasty headache and blurred vision .... off to Spec Savers this afternoon to attempt to rectify the blurred vision problem and I have a good supply of headache reducing pills that I'm still waiting to kick in :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

My blurred vision usually self corrects after a few cups of tea. Almost always gone by 11am. But mine is also generally self inflicted. :D
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine