The best thing done for our country

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
native pepper

The best thing done for our country

Post by native pepper »

Not sure if this should be in the joke section, or fantasy section. But it was in the joke section of a site I visit, it's not a forum but has a joke section and they said it's a mystery joke on us, this is how it went. If it's not the right place, or some object to what is a joke on us and the truth, move or delete it. 8-)
"What is the best thing the liberal party has done for Aus, (scroll down)"
morrison and liu.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: The best thing done for our country

Post by T1 Terry »

I think the best thing for Australia was Scomo being knocked back by the climate summit to speak to the members about "How good Australia was doing" when we really aren't doing all that well as far as emissions reductions. If we hadn't had the lock downs we wouldn't have met the required targets without using credits we didn't deserve to have in the bank. If a country does better than its target, give them a cheer and what ever for their efforts, but that's it, no putting that over achievement in the bank for credits against the next target to get them across the line by creative accountancy ..... anyway, I'll stop raving now 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

We can't even follow the simple rules during this Pandemic so how on earth will "our leaders" lower any emissions??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:33 pm We can't even follow the simple rules during this Pandemic so how on earth will "our leaders" lower any emissions??
Maybe it was the halt to parliamentary sittings that reduced the emissions, the less they crap on about the less crap that is released into the Canberra air where it can mix with the crap from the junior ministers and upper levels of the public service and create such a toxic mix only a flush of the whole lot of the emitters back onto the dole queue could stop it going mass critical .... :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO