Order of precedence

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
2foot6

Re: Order of precedence

Post by 2foot6 »

I thought I was wrong once,but apparently it's all the time according to my wife. :D
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

2foot6 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:27 pm I thought I was wrong once,but apparently it's all the time according to my wife. :D
And I thought that was just me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:42 pm
2foot6 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:27 pm I thought I was wrong once,but apparently it's all the time according to my wife. :D
The golden steps of growing up as a male. It is a clear turning point when:
1) From being a juvenile where the world thinks you are wrong and it reduces down to any female that actually knows you thinks you are wrong that you can start to feel you are a responsible male ... if it goes wrong you can be sure collectively they will consider it was your fault because you were wrong.

2) You know you are in a relationship when you actually follow your partners advice, it all goes wrong and some how it is your fault for listening to said partner and following the directions without question ... it was now clear they didn't know what they were talking about and you should have known that .....

3) You know you are in a long term relationship when you accept that what they are saying is correct, your are wrong because you should have known better :lol:

4) You know you are on the downhill slide when you accept you were wrong but can't actually remember what it was you did that was wrong

5) It all ends when you fall off the perch before your partner and you are as wrong as it comes for leaving them to make all the decisions (even though that has been the case for a very long time) and when it goes wrong you are no longer there to blame .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:01 pm Another one for Ray

Corrective lenses.jpg
LOVE IT, T1!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:00 pm
supersparky wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:42 pm
The golden steps of growing up as a male. It is a clear turning point when:
1) From being a juvenile where the world thinks you are wrong and it reduces down to any female that actually knows you thinks you are wrong that you can start to feel you are a responsible male ... if it goes wrong you can be sure collectively they will consider it was your fault because you were wrong.

2) You know you are in a relationship when you actually follow your partners advice, it all goes wrong and some how it is your fault for listening to said partner and following the directions without question ... it was now clear they didn't know what they were talking about and you should have known that .....

3) You know you are in a long term relationship when you accept that what they are saying is correct, your are wrong because you should have known better :lol:

4) You know you are on the downhill slide when you accept you were wrong but can't actually remember what it was you did that was wrong

5) It all ends when you fall off the perch before your partner and you are as wrong as it comes for leaving them to make all the decisions (even though that has been the case for a very long time) and when it goes wrong you are no longer there to blame .....

T1 Terry
I THOUGHT I WAS WRONG ONCE, BUT I WAS MISTAKEN. :D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields