Wikicamps

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Swisslulu

Re: Wikicamps

Post by Swisslulu »

vik351 wrote: Wierd, when I bought it they made it sound as though once you buy it it works off all your apple stuff ...???

Like a wifi I thought...???

vik... :ugeek: not
Yes, if all your devices are Apple (or Android or Windows) you only pay once but if using a combination of platforms you have to buy a separate App for each.

All Apple, all good, but you still have to download the App (for free) to each device.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Vik351

Re: Wikicamps

Post by Vik351 »

Swisslulu wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:12 am
vik351 wrote: Wierd, when I bought it they made it sound as though once you buy it it works off all your apple stuff ...???

Like a wifi I thought...???

vik... :ugeek: not
Yes, if all your devices are Apple (or Android or Windows) you only pay once but if using a combination of platforms you have to buy a separate App for each.

All Apple, all good, but you still have to download the App (for free) to each device.
OK...

Got ya now... will give that a go... :ugeek:

Vik... :roll:

Yae...!!! All good, did it, even did the fuel one as well... :D

Thanks for that...!!! ;)
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)