Motorhome insurance ...???

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
BillieBlue

Re: Motorhome insurance ...???

Post by BillieBlue »

I can totally agree with Bri bri and Craig ,we swapped over from KT to Avida ,it was a considerable saving.

Have used Avida help a couple of times and have found them to be excellent 8-) , once it was for a tow :cry: ,and another time

they bought out some truck batteries :( . Go Avida help. ( this is not an ad although it may sound like it ) :lol: :lol:
Billie Blue
brianh

Post by brianh »

Yah Vik reread ya post it was not you that forgot the jack , sorry about dat. Iam headin off in a few weeks, yah jack on board. hope the fish are bittin.
Cheers Bri Bri
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

brianh wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:52 pm Yah Vik reread ya post it was not you that forgot the jack , sorry about dat. Iam headin off in a few weeks, yah jack on board. hope the fish are bittin.
Cheers Bri Bri
Tight lines me old mate...!!! Where to...???

I should be off next mumff if things go to plan... :D

Ya cant rush these things...

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

BillieBlue wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:12 am I can totally agree with Bri bri and Craig ,we swapped over from KT to Avida ,it was a considerable saving.

Have used Avida help a couple of times and have found them to be excellent 8-) , once it was for a tow :cry: ,and another time

they bought out some truck batteries :( . Go Avida help. ( this is not an ad although it may sound like it ) :lol: :lol:
Hmmm, seems to be the general confusious ... :? Do ya get a no claim bonus...??? one year and no claims from me... ;)

So was that the Longdrop Pato, no wonder ya unloaded it on something 1/2 decent...!!! An Espie...!!! :lol:

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
brianh

Post by brianh »

So Vik ya gona hit da road next month, about time, were are ya going , or is this a run in trip to see how it all works.
Hope shi** does not hit da fan With Espie .
Bri Bri :twisted:
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Gunna go up to Mannum to see a man about a dog, or an Espie about some solar...

Thinking about the Litho path, power to spare...!!! :D

fingers crossed it holds up... :roll: :roll: :roll:

vik,,,
brianh

Post by brianh »

Vik I thought ya had solar, or are ya upgrading. Litho batterys nise to be rollin in it Plumbin must be a good lurk :) ;)
Bri Bri
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

brianh wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:20 pm Vik I thought ya had solar, or are ya upgrading. Litho batterys nise to be rollin in it Plumbin must be a good lurk :) ;)
Bri Bri
It's seven years old mate... and the crap wires that come standard... need an upgrade... :D

vik... so gotsto start afresh...