Drivers licence

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Re: Drivers licence

Post by Dot »

BernieQ wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:29 pm You can still do it with out prostate.
Google it.
Bernie.
Do what without a prostate? :?: :?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Now now Dot Tiz bloke stuff.
Bernie
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Your own Doctor can write scripts with repeats that can be filled anywhere in Australia.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Paramountcruiser

Post by Paramountcruiser »

SteveW wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:31 pm Your own Doctor can write scripts with repeats that can be filled anywhere in Australia.
They will normally only do 1 script with 5 repeats though.

If you are on heavy duty painkillers different rules apply though (generally only one mths worth per script)
Neil
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

BernieQ wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:55 pm Didn't know they were for peeeeeeinnng Jon .
Bernie .
Bernie, The word on the street is that there are either 4, 8 , or 12 in a box. If that is the case then a box wouldn't have lasted very long when I was younger. But now it would last for a while. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: God I wish it was funny though.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

When I was younger Dave there wasn't any "need" for them regardless of how many in a box . is that funny?
Thanks those that contributed will check with Doctor....trouble is we don't have any just locums who don't know you .
Bernie .
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Bernie wanders in to the Docs.

Hey Doc, I need some Via gra.

Doc say, ok then, Bend over, we'll need to examine your prostate..... Can't fix the problem with out knowing the cause.
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

If you go to Tassie be prepared “Sorry we don’t take mainland scripts, you have to see a doctor here” I couldn’t believe it
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BernieQ wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:55 pm Didn't know they were for peeeeeeinnng Jon .
Bernie .
Yeah, it's so you don't pee on ya shoes, just watch the dose though or you'll end up peeing in your eye instead :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
homeless

Post by homeless »

All I did was take the old script to a local doctor and they will give you a new script. I have done it for years while on the road. Done it in NSW VIC and SA so not sure in the other states. Just find a local doctor who will see you (you explain that you are a nomad and need a new script) and no problems
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status