Ideas for storing little objects ie tv controls etc

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
dream4red

Re: Ideas for storing little objects ie tv controls etc

Post by dream4red »

Try something like that blue baggy one then, hang it from a sticky hook and then use super strong double sided tape to keep it straight....see you can do this imagining thingy :lol: :lol: :lol:
As we visit many different op shops, I see all sorts of baggy things but most are designed as roll up bathroom bags or craft supply hangers. Just do some interesting research and good luck with that xxxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Re: Ideas for storing little objects ie tv controls etc

Post by Greynomad »

Hey Dottie,
We use a large-ish (about A4 size) sealed-lid box (the sort you store food in) velcroed to the dash, as we don't have a glovebox in Girt.
All manner of odds & sods disappear into it! Some never to be seen again... :? :P
As we gained a new overhead bin behind the flat-screen TV which replaced to old glass-tube one, that's where we stow the TV remote (along with board games, maps, etc.).
However, I have seen people use one of those hanging plastic shoe-storage things meant for half-a-dozen pairs, to store odds & sods.
(Odds on the left, Sods on the right. :lol: )
A thought, maybe?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields