Ideas for storing little objects ie tv controls etc

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Ideas for storing little objects ie tv controls etc

Post by Dot »

After spending a week in the bus and looking at things needed and or not needed I want to get some ideas of how people store things like their tv, air con controls, phones etc that keep them handy and out of the way ie all over the benches?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Re: Ideas for storing little objects ie tv controls etc

Post by dapope »

Velcro for remotes on to the back of the bookshelf. Phones in pocket. Chargers stay plugged in by side of bed for phone, tablets charged on 12v plugs at night.
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

As above .
Bernie .
Dot

Post by Dot »

Some one made something like what you described Martin but they made theirs from sox ?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

dapope wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:07 am Velcro for remotes on to the back of the bookshelf. Phones in pocket. Chargers stay plugged in by side of bed for phone, tablets charged on 12v plugs at night.
Only thing we do different Dot, is to put the remotes in the top drawer next to the door. We don't have a bookshelf yet!
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

We have neither David :lol: a bookshelf or a draw next to a door :lol: The Velcro sounds the way to go it seems, but the design ?
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Just get a bit of that velcro and stick a bit on the back of the remotes and a bit on some FLAT surface that is in the area of your choosing. And away you go.
Check your PM's Dot.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I found a roll up vanity bag (vinnies of course) with lots of pockets and zippers. It hangs on a wall (from a stuck on hook) with extra double sided tape to keep it firmly in place. I store all sorts of tiny stuff in it. Nail clippers, bobby pins , remotes and chargers all have a space. Use some of that overactive imagination of yours and look at some different storage things in different lights. Once you start exploring the possibilities, you will find it is endless. ;) ;) ;) :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Once we're on the road, I do tend to leave chargers in the power points. Then I can find then whenever needed.
Have fun xxxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

dream4red wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:33 pm I found a roll up vanity bag (vinnies of course) with lots of pockets and zippers. It hangs on a wall (from a stuck on hook) with extra double sided tape to keep it firmly in place. I store all sorts of tiny stuff in it. Nail clippers, bobby pins , remotes and chargers all have a space. Use some of that overactive imagination of yours and look at some different storage things in different lights. Once you start exploring the possibilities, you will find it is endless. ;) ;) ;) :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Once we're on the road, I do tend to leave chargers in the power points. Then I can find then whenever needed.
Have fun xxxx
My imagination does not work too well so would a little pic be available to view? :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I will see what I can do in the daylight.
Start with lots of those little hooky things that you get in junk shops or the hammer shop that have the removable sticky things so that you can change where you want them after you have used them for a while. It is amazing what you can hang off them. All sorts of bags and creations.

you will get the hang of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life