Marryjohanna oil, any good

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
homeless

Re: Marryjohanna oil, any good

Post by homeless »

Could give you a phone number in Adelaide but I would have to ring him first or another who is running a commercial Web business in Brisbane. Wink wink nudge nudge needs no introduction and has a Web site
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

homeless wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:27 pm Could give you a phone number in Adelaide but I would have to ring him first or another who is running a commercial Web business in Brisbane. Wink wink nudge nudge needs no introduction and has a Web site
PM sent ;)

vik... :mrgreen:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

I had a bit of a look around the web recently to learn about this stuff. Having been a smoker of the stuff for many years, & having given it away over a decade ago I had been somewhat anti the idea, but having been recently diagnosed with an auto immune condition I was interested in some of the recent research. I'm far from an expert, but it seems that the proper cannabis oil (minus the THC) is effective in conditions where the body's T1 & T2 receptors are involved. Nothing to do with our illustrious friend in Mannum .... T1 receptors are the ones involved with pain management & T2 are involved with auto immune factors.

It seems there are a number of companies selling a variety of hemp extracts, & making wild claims about their effectiveness as though it were the same stuff as the researchers & medico's are looking at, but it's not, so beware of wasting your money. It also seems that to qualify for medically prescribed oil you not only need to find a medico authorised to prescribe it (& they are as rare as hens teeth) but then have to jump through so many hoops as to make it almost impossible. As I understand it you have to have pretty much exhausted just about every other treatment option before the oil will be considered even though many of those treatments can be way more harmful.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Yea, thats what I thought ...!!! :shock:

And thanks for the tip about the snake oil ones too. waste a money... :evil:

Like homeless says, the docks rather keep ya on their pills :roll:

Will see what Brucie has in huz glad bag ... :P

Was $30.00 in my day, Marlborough was 76 cents a packet when I quit all that siht...!!! :lol:

vik... and now on the wagon... :cry:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
homeless

Post by homeless »

Cuppa I also have a Auto immune disease. Doc had to use Google to even find out what it was.
I was prescribed some very toxic drugs that did not work, actually sometimes I though the cure was worse than the original problem.
Now off the drugs and now can actually function as a human being again.
Doctor VERY unhappy that I stopped all his poisons and now my blood tests are saying all my other complaints are reducing LOL.
Now sleep like a baby and for about 6 - 8 hours without the obligatory wee wee stop every hour or so. BP way down as well as most other things I was taking Pharmaceutical poisons for. May be placebo OR the effect of the drugs are starting to work after nearly two years (both doctors explanations) but I will continue with whatever it is .
Its amazing but I did many hours holding an eye lid up with one hand to be able to see and to do research before I was convinced. Have not had hold and eye lid to see for over a year and thats for the whole day using the computer , watching TV and general activity and most people cant understand what that means .
Put in your problem and CBD into Youtube and then only look at the medical training tutorials and reports from overseas, especially America and Israel.
It is all new but when you are desperate and the big swim is your only other available option you will try anything.
Its is different to what you grew but then the results of your cultivation has many benefits when not smoked. I have made a drink with two oranges and a few green leaves and the results were not only amazing but VERY quick to take effect without any high. Just hard to get it and much cheaper with the oil, but apparently for cancer destruction the THC is beneficial.
Lay of the old T1 mate the brain receptors are Cb1 and Cb2 HAHA. A couple of Youtubes for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1qDEJL7rMI or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZb10ZxpBk&t=56sI or similar. This is a simple explanation https://www.healthline.com/health/endoc ... d-system-2.
You may think I am mad or stupid but we all have our silly ways LOL.
Dot

Post by Dot »

As I stated earlier my oncologist is open to the use and if I had asked for the stuff I could of obtained it. My Gp is also for the use and told me it would be a long ordeal to get it approved but as she said it can be done. I will send you a name & ph number Vik, . Be very wary of you tube and overseas stuff. One snake oil I know of and the rat bag sellers / preachers of the stuff was BlackSarb. I have seen 2 results of that stuff and you really wouldn't want to see. Imagine a face being dipped in sulphuric acid.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Know a number of people who use it for various reasons and all say it works wonders, particularly for epilepsy and cancer pain relief. I used it for one of my dogs who developed prostrate cancer at 4 years and survived until he was 13, much to the surprise of the vet. The only reason he died I believe is because left him for a few days with some one when had a knee operation who fed him meat products against my wishes and when collected him he was in incredible pain which couldn't be relieved and the cancer was pressing on his spine and sending him into fits, so had to put him to sleep sadly. Got my supplies from a lady nurse who used it for her daughter who suffered severe epilepsy and all the quacks could do was give her debilitating addictive drugs, which did nothing but knock her out, she hasn't had a fit for years and has grown into a lovely women.

A friend recently died after suffering bladder cancer and his family provided him with it, his final months were pretty happy and pain free until the last week, when it all went out of control and palliative care took over.
Many of my veteran friends use it for PTSD, as I have and find it works wonderfully well, you get to sleep many peaceful nights, but as most use the THC variety, it slows your day down a lot, but a very pleasant relaxed time.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

homeless wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:34 pm
Lay of the old T1 mate the brain receptors are Cb1 and Cb2 HAHA.
Oops, yep you are correct Brian Cb1 & 2 it is. :oops:

The article which first got my attention is on an American site where I believe the oil can be legally sold (in Colorado). I am uncertain whether their product matches the oil products used in the research in the articles on their site. The inference is that it is, but their description 'whole-plant hemp extract contains a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids to provide a powerful combination of antioxidants and neuroprotectants' is a little more vague than I would prefer.This link might alert potential buyers to the often confusing terminology (deliberate) used by marketers. https://tesseranaturals.com/hemp-oil-vs-cbd-oil/

I know that if I lived somewhere where the stuff could be easily & legally purchased at reasonable cost, I'd give it a go. I think it is only a matter of time before it becomes more widely & easily available as there is mounting research evidence as well as anecdotal evidence of it's therapeutic value. I''m now on 'mainstream meds' but the prospect of being on them for the rest of my life, and/or them losing efficacy over time leading to ever stronger/damaging drugs is not a pleasant thought (even though they are very welcome at present) so I really hope that CBD oil will become mainstream sooner rather than later. I note from some of my reading that smoking weed itself can be helpful to a number of conditions, but whilst it is easier to get hold of, I really don't want to spend my days stoned. This might be different were I housebound, but I want to continue our travelling lifestyle. I will continue to watch CBD developments in Australia with fingers crossed.

Here is the link which got my attention, there are further links throughout the site which may be of interest to other scientific papers

http://haleighshope.co/research/cannabi ... s-disease/
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Have just watched the second of the two videos Brian linked to. The concept of homeostasis in the body is described very well, & the different way in which the body uses CBD (both naturally occurring & that introduced when CBD oil is added) to restore balance compared to pharmaceuticals which add to imbalance is demonstrated in a clear & easy way to understand. Homeostasis (natural balance) is a concept which applies to any system, including our bodily systems. Excellent video - but watch it all the way through, & don't be put off by terminology like yin & yang - it's only another way of describing 'homeostasis' but has unfortunate 'hippiefied' connotations for some. Watching to the end brings it all together in a convincing manner.

Thanks for sharing Brian.
homeless

Post by homeless »

No Worries Cuppa. I have quite a few videos as I have research quite lot as at one time I considered my life over. I dont care about the doctors hype as mine states he will NEVER prescribe to ANYONE for ANY reason.
refuses to accept it may be the reason I can now function and it is not a miraculous recession naturally of the incurable disease.
I will send you a PM with some info