2" Ball

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
Dot

Re: 2" Ball

Post by Dot »

OK just measured our tow bar hole with the VCal and it is .98 of 1" so it won't take too much of a twizzle to get it to the right size 8-) .
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:OK just measured our tow bar hole with the VCal and it is .98 of 1" so it won't take too much of a twizzle to get it to the right size 8-) .
That's only 20 thou Dot. :roll: I hope Gman has access to a rotary burr and a die grinder. Otherwise it might take him a while to file it out.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Ahhh, but you haven't seen a twizzle in action have you??? come to think of it, neither have I :lol: I'm guessing a twizzle is like chisel but it twists?? maybe??
What is your interpretation of a Twizzle David?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Would an adjustable reamer do the job?? it is mine and I may let Gman borrow it. :) Come to think of it I have a few of them out in the shed
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:Would an adjustable reamer do the job?? it is mine and I may let Gman borrow it. :) Come to think of it I have a few of them out in the shed
OK You win, I only have a few adjustable reamers. But I know.......

T1 A twizzle is a bit like a fairy fart except it has more substance.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

WTF is a fairy fart?? I have never been that close to a fairy to even hear a fart
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote:
Dot wrote:Would an adjustable reamer do the job?? it is mine and I may let Gman borrow it. :) Come to think of it I have a few of them out in the shed
OK You win, I only have a few adjustable reamers. But I know.......

T1 A twizzle is a bit like a fairy fart except it has more substance.
Hmm.... I haven't heard a wet fart being called a twizzle before, ya learn something new every day on this forum :lol:
I don't think I would be that cruel to an adjustable reamer Dottie, they are designed for soft metals like bronze or white metal, not work hardened steel. A trip to the nearest machine shop equipped with the goose neck and tow ball you want fitted would be the easiest solution..... not sure what you need to eat to get twizzle to resize the gooseneck hole, but I guess Chuckie would be the man to do it :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thank you Mr T, the G man just smiled and said he thought he would see if you lot were paying attention to my dribble, after reading about fairy farts and now wet ones. FYI I am getting goosed in a couple of weeks by a stranger at that and it ain't Chuck :) What is a fairy fart,? please explain!
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Thank you Mr T, the G man just smiled and said he thought he would see if you lot were paying attention to my dribble, after reading about fairy farts and now wet ones. FYI I am getting goosed in a couple of weeks by a stranger at that and it ain't Chuck :) What is a fairy fart,? please explain!
Using reverse logic here Dottie, I'd say it's a twizzle without lumps :roll:
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

I definitely don't do 'fairy farts' !! :roll:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.