Parcel

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
supersparky

Re: Parcel

Post by supersparky »

George, It has all gone where good algae goes. To the bottom of the lake until the temperature and the nutrients are suitable again, so I am reliably informed. There weather turned bad before we arrived and stayed that way for the next week or so. I finally saw some stars again last night, but then I am home on the sunny GC. We had a beautiful warm and sunny day today.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

David,
Could you parcel up some of that sunshine and mail it to me?
I've forgotten not only what the sun looks like, but where it rises & sets!
Been a Melbourne-style winter here... first one of the three we've spent here.
Even the locals are saying "OK Huey, you can turn it off, now." :(
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Ray if you don't get enough water to 'float your boat' then we're going to run out of water in summer.
As long as there is 6ft of snow to melt we'll be OK.
We can't depend on Qld or NSW to let any through their borders.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

If there's not enough to float my boat,
then you're in deep doo-doos, Bruce! :o

Can we borrow some from Cubbie Station? :D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yeah, Cubbie is just one of them!
None of the Northern water even gets through NSW now.
I heard the other day they are going to pipe Broken Hill town water supply up from the Murray so that's some of your water Ray that'll also end up in NSW.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

supersparky wrote:
Dot wrote:ever heard of squatters?? :) But before you leave would you please pass that parcel from David you bought down for me onto Bruce so we can get it installed and before it disappears into the Mazda Tardis for ever :) :) :)
I was going to ask you if it made any difference Dot, but I would guess that no is a good answer at the mo.
Terry, it is in a white box about 200 x 150 x 30 with black nikko writing on it.

Wayne, If you had asked 2 1/2 weeks ago I could have transported for you. Just got home from a trip down to Yarrawonga/ Mulwala.

TERRY TERRY TERRY TERRY ,here is the description of the parcel :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:
supersparky wrote:
Dot wrote:ever heard of squatters?? :) But before you leave would you please pass that parcel from David you bought down for me onto Bruce so we can get it installed and before it disappears into the Mazda Tardis for ever :) :) :)
I was going to ask you if it made any difference Dot, but I would guess that no is a good answer at the mo.
Terry, it is in a white box about 200 x 150 x 30 with black nikko writing on it.

Wayne, If you had asked 2 1/2 weeks ago I could have transported for you. Just got home from a trip down to Yarrawonga/ Mulwala.

TERRY TERRY TERRY TERRY ,here is the description of the parcel :roll:
:lol: but I had you going last night eh :lol: Will have another look when it warms up a bit.... and we go down to the truck as it should have its container locks fitted by now.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Pigs anus you had me going last night, it takes more than a pat on the bum these days... Just get the dam thing will you or I shall tell Margaret you stole most of her special drink when she wasn't looking. :) (safe trip back to nsw)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:Pigs anus you had me going last night, it takes more than a pat on the bum these days... Just get the dam thing will you or I shall tell Margaret you stole most of her special drink when she wasn't looking. :) (safe trip back to nsw)
Gee I'm glad that I haven't upset you Dot. You seem to have bolted on the cranky pants today. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Don't wear those things these days David :) esp not the ones you have to "bolt" on.. :) :)