Parcel

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Parcel

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Pigs anus you had me going last night, it takes more than a pat on the bum these days... Just get the dam thing will you or I shall tell Margaret you stole most of her special drink when she wasn't looking. :) (safe trip back to nsw)
:lol: I'd forgotten about the cute bum pat, but you still remembered it ;) The parts that is interesting is the "these days" bit tacked on the end, so was a pat on the bum enough at one time Dottie ;) :lol:
I will have a look in the truck in the morning, Margaret seems to be fairly confident it was packed in the cab for the trip over, I can't remember it but that doesn't mean much. I just hope we didn't unpack it from the truck into the workshop, not much hope then
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: Parcel

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Does any one have any good ideas as my plans have been change
thanks to the slight detour T1 took me on for a month
Then i was to got brisbane to get the air con fitted then on to lake elhinstone but all change when dotty suggested i but a new car so dotty wish came true and steve was a happy man
Back to my problem as far as i know the air con does not have a box it was delived to brett shop in pieces who was going to install it for me
Really dont want to run to brisbane just for 50kg parcel :D :D :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini