Parcel

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
Mrcoolabah1au

Parcel

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Just bought a air con that is in brisbane if any one is coming south in the next couple of months or so no hurry could pick up my air con may some one has a bit of space in there toad , tralier , boot weight about fifty kilograms about two foot by three square :?: :?: :?:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
bob r

Re: Parcel

Post by bob r »

Thought you were coming to Elphinstone Wayne ? ....you could pick it up yourself.

Bob
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes was but helping t1 in his workshop uploading the truck ready for another run back to the gong
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

So, is that a subtle way of saying you're no longer coming to Elphinstone & would I please scratch you from the list of attendees... ?
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Chuck I'll try to get him gone .... as they say!
He'll need about 6 days from here won't he? I'll chat him up once he finishes doing the ironing!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

That was Wayne's subtle way of say I'll get Terry to install the air con while I'm here..... But Terry & Margaret will be gone by next week end so no hope of that happening so Wayne & Nini will be out of here on or before next week end.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

ever heard of squatters?? :) But before you leave would you please pass that parcel from David you bought down for me onto Bruce so we can get it installed and before it disappears into the Mazda Tardis for ever :) :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:ever heard of squatters?? :) But before you leave would you please pass that parcel from David you bought down for me onto Bruce so we can get it installed and before it disappears into the Mazda Tardis for ever :) :) :)
I was going to ask you if it made any difference Dot, but I would guess that no is a good answer at the mo.
Terry, it is in a white box about 200 x 150 x 30 with black nikko writing on it.

Wayne, If you had asked 2 1/2 weeks ago I could have transported for you. Just got home from a trip down to Yarrawonga/ Mulwala.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Nice to see you got home safe and sound David, Terrie & of course Mr Bandit :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

David,
How was the algae at Yarrawonga? We couldn't see the water when we were there in April.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor