Bob K's HINO BC144

Any caravans, campervans or motorhomes can be placed here with photos.
Lance

Re: Bob K's HINO BC144

Post by Lance »

Dot wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:41 am
Lance why have you not got an avatar?
I give up..........why have I not got an avatar ?

Is this anuva trik kweschyun Dot ?
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

No trick?ies this time Lance. How about a pic of your MoHo
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bobk

Post by bobk »

CD571A92BE8642EEAE2D54E77745C3B0.jpg
Well it is done. The HINO has gone to another owner who hopefully will get more out of it than Mrs K and me. I sold it through graysonline where it took three weeks to get anybody interested. I thank Mr Bobby Tuff of GOL for his input as the bus failed to reach the (hidden) reserve and he contacted a bidder and managed to get that party up to the reserve. Still, it was all a financial black hole in the end. I am disappointed in that, but pleased that it is gone.
We have gone back to a caravan, a 2008 18'6" Supreme Executive 1660 tourer. It is a nice looking van and we were able to knock a bit off the cost, and we will be on the road soon. Intrastate at least. It is near the limit as far as the Tow vehicle is concerned but provided we don't carry a lot of crap around as we have done in the past we will remain legal.
bobk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

bobk wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:40 pm CD571A92BE8642EEAE2D54E77745C3B0.jpgWell it is done. The HINO has gone to another owner who hopefully will get more out of it than Mrs K and me. I sold it through graysonline where it took three weeks to get anybody interested. I thank Mr Bobby Tuff of GOL for his input as the bus failed to reach the (hidden) reserve and he contacted a bidder and managed to get that party up to the reserve. Still, it was all a financial black hole in the end. I am disappointed in that, but pleased that it is gone.
We have gone back to a caravan, a 2008 18'6" Supreme Executive 1660 tourer. It is a nice looking van and we were able to knock a bit off the cost, and we will be on the road soon. Intrastate at least. It is near the limit as far as the Tow vehicle is concerned but provided we don't carry a lot of crap around as we have done in the past we will remain legal.
bobk.
Good to hear you have moved on from the stalled project, not good that it was a financial black hole, but any sort of converted bus to motorhome generally ends up that way.
I was hoping the bloke we sent your way would have bought it, he seemed very keen and the bus size and price was right in his target zone. Who knows he might have even ended being the buyer anyway.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO