Hi new here

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
thewayes

Hi new here

Post by thewayes »

Hi all I'm new to this site so welcome to you all hope I'll be able to contribute at some point.

Geoff
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Hi new here

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Geoff and welcome to the forum. I did see you asked a question over on that other forum that resulted in the usual nonsense that forum is now renowned for, I doubt the same question will get that treatment here ;) Feel free to ask any questions you like without fear of attack and if the thread goes off course don't get put off but try just posting another bit to the question and it will return to the original course...... with a bit of luck :lol:
Fortunately we take life a little less seriously over here and try to not let those who think they know everything upset those of us that really do ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Geoff and welcome from me :) we love been nosey here (well I do) so what rig etc do you have? any animals etc
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Hi Geoff! Glad you joined us over here!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Nice to see another face on the forum :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
thewayes

Post by thewayes »

Thanks all, well we have a camper at the moment and have been looking at caravans for about 2 years now as its getting closer to my retirement so we thought we would educate our selfs in what's out there. So now we are down to just two and now I'm trying to work out what I need boy the list just goes on. Just for you Dot I love German Shepards

Geoff
dapope

Post by dapope »

Hi Geoff, good to see you here...
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
thewayes

Post by thewayes »

Hi Martin,
Yes I made it over and I did as you said and contacted Terry so now I'll just wait.

Geoff
Dot

Post by Dot »

and wait and wait :) :) :) remember that Patience is the virtue of the truly great :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Kappy

Post by Kappy »

Hi Geoff,

Welcome to the forum, hope you find it rewarding like I have.

Cheers
Kappy
Cheers

Kappy

Growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional.