Hi justgarbage!!

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
justgarbage

Re: Hi justgarbage!!

Post by justgarbage »

It did George. The new FU agreement was posted in the other place at 2pm. Guess what time I was logged out?
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

haha... name changed now! Looks like some already know you!!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Thanks Bruce. Yes a few do, but getting them to admit it, is another matter. :)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the forum John & Maryanne. Kinda wondering where the name came from, trash talk or associated with a product you purchased..... maybe we will find out. It's great to hear Maryanne made back to the mainland from Gilligan's Island and probably hasn't aged a day since the boat sunk, still looks the same age on the tele anyway

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Hi Terry and Margaret, well my nickname was given on a ride with the Ulysses Motorcycle Club many moons ago. It was common practice for club members to have a nick in keeping with their persona, and so a rather lovely Bull Dyke christened me justjarbage. I usually get garbo or JG and answer to both. I won't tell you her nick!

Yes it was a long swim for Maryanne but given her tenacity, I feel sorry for the sharks!
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

Good to see a biker onboard JG, welcome!
Is that a Harley?
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Is that a Harley? Cough, splutter, arrrrgh, hawk, hang on a sec while I throw up. Now what was the question again?

Hmmmmmm well bagmaker suffice to say absolutely not. The love of my life (after Maryanne of course) is my Triumph Bonneville. :)
Dot

Post by Dot »

justgarbage wrote:Is that a Harley? Cough, splutter, arrrrgh, hawk, hang on a sec while I throw up. Now what was the question again?

Hmmmmmm well bagmaker suffice to say absolutely not. The love of my life (after Maryanne of course) is my Triumph Bonneville. :)
Atta boy Harleys :roll: :roll: all noise and 0 else :lol: BMW's for me :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Yeah Dot beamers are ok, but ya know what BMW stands for?
dapope

Post by dapope »

Potatòpotato... had a couple of Beezas before I gave up and turned japanese... I really think so...
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..