I've found my happy place :-)

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Lance

Re: I've found my happy place :-)

Post by Lance »

Yeah, OK.
Can't understand why anyone would be slammed simply for suggesting that someone was a "Good Samaritan"
Be interested in seeing the full post in context, but hey, that's not what this thread is about is it.

Moving right along........ ;)
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

I love how all your threads go off topic, don't stop now :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Twasnt twats Dot, was agro and\or condescending people. Well, maybe they were twats. :shock:
Much more funner here. (That was for the grammar police)

Picked up new Suzuki today and then new 12 inch iPad from Adelaide. Oh my golly galoshes, its huge!! In a motel now, more shopping tomorrow.....is this banal enough???.....head North on about the 22nd so no time for coffees unfortunately but thank you very much for the kind offer.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

I feel I should say that over on the dark side there were some really top blokes. Funny, kind, helpful, clever. They weren't all twatty.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

GoinBush wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:39 pm I feel I should say that over on the dark side there were some really top blokes. Funny, kind, helpful, clever. They weren't all twatty.
Agreed, at one stage the problem members there were in a minority but once the back room staff changed a lot of the good guys/girls (or should that be blokes/Sheilas?) left for more relaxed places. They are now scattered across the interweb unfortunately, hopefully they will at least hear about this place and see if it is to their liking. It can't be everyone's idea of a perfect forum.... it would be a stretch to think anyone thinks it's the perfect forum actually, but members make a forum what it is so hopefully the more people who like the place and contribute material the more it will mould into a place where there is something for everyone.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Yes you make valid points Terry and we well remember the old forum colourful banter and entertaining. Nowadays it is sterile, heavily censored, and conformity insisted upon. If you don't toe the party line then it might be a red letter day. :)
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Welcome to the loony bin.Just watch that Dot character she is trouble :o and yes I have a JEEP so don,t hold that against me
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it
R I P Bonnie
dapope

Post by dapope »

Lance wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:37 pm
justgarbage wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:02 pm Gee Dot twat can I say. Trust you had a good holiday. If it is any consolation, Maryanne had a post removed today for suggesting that someone was a "Good Samaritan". So observations of whatever sort, are a real no-no these days.
Could there be a little more to it than that ? :?
I would suspect so. ;)
Course there was. Always two sides
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

So what was the other one dapope? Delighted to discuss if you care to?
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

I wonder if we are all talking about the same place?? :lol:
Lance

Post by Lance »

GoinBush wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:50 am I wonder if we are all talking about the same place?? :lol:
Yep, that has crossed my mind.......... ;)
Probably not a good idea to continue on this line, no good will come of it.
We certainly don't want to start discussing other forums here.

If there is a strong 'need to know' do it by PM :idea:
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)