Wayno - back on line

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
wayno

Re: Wayno - back on line

Post by wayno »

Hello Lesley,

Not quite! This was the process and diagnosis.

After the initial scare, I had to attend the Alfred Hospital for tests, the big one was the Echo Stress test, apart from feeling I was about to explode, I did it and passed with flying colours. Go figure?
Swisslulu wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:25 pm Hey Wayno, great to hear you survived the scare. Hope you have ditched the fags now. Enjoy the wedding and the rest of your life. Hope we catch up again sometime.

Cheers
Lesley
Our blog: http://nussbaumerweb.wordpress.com
I guess I need to weigh up how long I do not want spend in an aged care home.

My motto has always been, "we are here for a good time, not a long time"!

Going well now

Wayno
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Good news. I kind of subscribe to the “good time, not long time” theory but hope to manage both. Hope to catch you and Annemarie on the road sometime. Don’t work too hard!

Cheers
Lesley
Our blog: http://nussbaumerweb.wordpress.com
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
wayno

Post by wayno »

HECTIC? FRANTIC?

You betya!

Keep an eye on your Emails, will be in touch soon.

Lance wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:45 pm Gooday Wayne, good to hear from ya after ya little break.
Sounds as though things may have been a tad hectic and frantic down your way for a while.......... :?
Great that things are coming together for you again now.

Everyone else as well as can be expected ?
Backyard barbie is well overdue over here.

;)

wayno

Post by wayno »

All good T1,

Not gonna get get knocked off that early. Just a fast pump running now and then, when it does it is a worry though.
After all the tests I have had done, results indicate I have a magnificent motor, no fuel blockages and ready to race. Just gota get fitter!

[/quote]
That'd be right, she always was a bit of a flirt :lol: Not good to hear you had a heart attack Wayno, but good to hear you made it out the other side and change your prospective on life to avoid a repeat. The bloke we bought the workshop from required a third one to see that doing the same thing over and over just produced the same result and changing things was required.
Keep up the better life options and hope to meet up again at one of the get togethers, and all the best for the wedding.
And no, we don't want photos of your heart attack, that Dottles can be a strange one at times eh :lol:
[/quote]

We will catch up again ;)

wayno

Post by wayno »

Dotty,

The Bombers were SHIZENHAUSEN.
Dot wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:09 pm Prunes or laxatives should help you there Wayno. Glad you are back and fighting fit xx Poor Bombers :cry:
A bit of soul searching needed after a performance equal to no other.

Fugliest effort I have ever seen in this group, however have seen a very poor effort to be a catalyst going forward.

CU

Dot

Post by Dot »

Wedding pics you twats wedding pics :roll: Have you had our soft stool yet Wayno?? :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi all,
I have been battling off some issues for a while. Some personnel and other relationship issues.
It has taken me sometime to realize I had been trying to appease a Narcissist over the years.
That said, I have not been perfect either! However, the conditions intertwine over time.

My new life will be in Nagambie and am so much looking forward to leaving Melbourne.
Away from the spin, out of the smog and with real people I hope.

Will send some pics of the new joint soon.

Be well all of you,

Wayno ;)

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Great to hear from you again Wayno. There is always a room available here in Mannum if you want place to escape for a while, I reckon the people are good as well but that might be a bit of Narcissism on my part (had to look up the 4 types on Google) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi T1,
Thanks for the offer, I am sure I have everything sorted. Make your way over here when you can, both of you are of course welcome.
I like Nagambie, in the middle of everywhere.
Cannot wait to get up there and leave all the Melbourne crap behind.

Wayno

Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Wayno, missed a call I reckon, ph not doing what a ph is supposed to do but it may have been my fault. Heard there were a few ferals in little Nagambie and ? shortage of water ??? I have put my red and black clothing away for another year :( Would you believe Alec Epis told my sister when she visited his winery that he remembered me and my school mate from Essendon primary running around the ground with the team after school, he he . Still hoping to head nth sometime this year but things are looking unlikely. Catch up soon ol fella xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.