Veges

A lot of us have homes we spend some time in. Discussions can be about any topic that may be of interest that you can think of... renovations, purchases, expenses, etc, etc
Macca

Veges

Post by Macca »

At last have got myself a couple of above ground gardens and full of veges and herbs. Figured seeing home for a while now until after knee done mid Feb may as well make use of time. Have to sit on stool to plant things though! Mulberries finished after we finally saved some with netting as birds were having a good feed. Just took netting off there and next day noticed a Currawong about to attack my blueberries just ripening so the netting went over them. Love the birds but not when they do this! Many years ago we built s Titan beside patio for the van and enclosed it with Bistro blinds. At last they have been replaced with sliding windows and a door. Pity it is the ban’s home as makes for a huge area for gatherings.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
BernieQ2

Re: Veges

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Kay , these are since we got back from Tassie .
Bernie .
DSCF0652 (Custom).JPG
DSCF0653 (Custom).JPG
DSCF0654 (Custom).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Some more .
Bernie .
DSCF0663 (Custom).JPG
DSCF0659 (Custom).JPG
DSCF0655 (Custom).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Must have been a nice radish.... and a clean sharp bite, no blood.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Ah, right, got it now. I thought veges might have been short for vegans and you'd found away to stop them telling you, then telling you all about it and just how great it is etc etc :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
bob r

Post by bob r »

Carol been busy i see Bernie ;)

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

bob r wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:18 am Carol been busy i see Bernie ;)

Bob
I wish Bob .
Bernie .